Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On-Board Computers

Hi,

I am farming for On-Board Computers to upgrade my labs (which is a real pain ), but only get them out of large UFOs. Is this intended? No middle or small UFO shows or gives them as rewards.

Br MCJosi

as far as i remember, u can get them from any size of ships but bigger the ship, higher the chances...

Comment

Thought that its so till today, but i get none and they are also not shown in the possible rewards line. Strange, will try further, hope this changes, is hard enough tonget them without only catching big UFOs.

Thx anyway for your answer.

Br MCJosi

Comment

have u done the story mission for onboard computer? i do not remember if u can shoot UFOs before that story mission though...

Comment

Hi, yes, the Campaign is already done. Next goal is to get up to 72 Scientist and 100 Engeniers and then focus on PVP for the endgame stuff of weapons and armors.

And for the upgrading of my labs i need the computers. (Only 39 to go )

Br MCJosi

Comment

So i did a middle UFO just a sec ago, it showed the computers as reward and i also got them. Small UFOs still are not showing them as reward.

Br MCJosi

Comment

Originally posted by MCJosi View Post
              Hi, yes, the Campaign is already done. Next goal is to get up to 72 Scientist and 100 Engeniers and then focus on PVP for the endgame stuff of weapons and armors.

And for the upgrading of my labs i need the computers. (Only 39 to go )

Br MCJosi
              u do not need that many computers as far as i remember. u need 6 science bays for 72 scientists and 1 supercomputer to build up to 6...

Comment

MCJosi only medium and big UFO have computers in reward list, but u can get 0-2 bonus computers having cleared out any alien ship. Have no idea why this fact not mentioned in the game...
                MyPhone each science bay needs 15 computers for lvl 5 upgrade. Plus 20 for lvl 5 main building.

Comment

Originally posted by SDFLY View Post
                  MCJosi only medium and big UFO have computers in reward list, but u can get 0-2 bonus computers having cleared out any alien ship. Have no idea why this fact not mentioned in the game...
                  MyPhone each science bay needs 15 computers for lvl 5 upgrade. Plus 20 for lvl 5 main building.
                  Thx for the information, so it was bad luck, thats good

32 to go

Br MCJosi

Comment

Working...
                  X