Infinity video sequence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infinity video sequence

On Mission "Alle Pläne zerstört: Teil 2" (I play in german and don't know the english name, sry):
    When you find the maybe last enemys, the game never ends the video sequence.
    The story provisionally ends here because of this bug.

It's happen on Android and Windows 10.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_840.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	217.3 KB
ID:	840

Originally posted by localhost View Post
    On Mission "Alle Pläne zerstört: Teil 2" (I play in german and don't know the english name, sry):
    When you find the maybe last enemys, the game never ends the video sequence.
    The story provisionally ends here because of this bug.

It's happen on Android and Windows 10.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n8003[/ATTACH]
    Hello and thank you for reporting the issue!

Please share your userID and we'll return the squad back to base.

For now it would be best to avoid the mission, while we investigate the possible cause of the bug.

Comment

Originally posted by The Avenger View Post

Hello and thank you for reporting the issue!

Please share your userID and we'll return the squad back to base.

For now it would be best to avoid the mission, while we investigate the possible cause of the bug.
      There's no need to reset my squad, I can simply end the game and after a time the mission will starts again after login.
      Then I can flee from fight.

Comment

There's no need to reset my squad, I can simply end the game and after a time the mission will starts again after login.
        Then I can flee from fight.

Understood, we're running additional tests for the mission, and if you can answer a couple of points below it would help a lot:

- When the cutscene with the enemies start, does it stutter or lag at all, up to the moment when the game stops responding?
        - Can you download Facebook Gameroom version on PC and recover the progress, to try and complete that same mission?

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by The Avenger View Post

Understood, we're running additional tests for the mission, and if you can answer a couple of points below it would help a lot:

- When the cutscene with the enemies start, does it stutter or lag at all, up to the moment when the game stops responding?
          - Can you download Facebook Gameroom version on PC and recover the progress, to try and complete that same mission?

Thank you!
          1. No lags or stutter in 4 trys, just a normal cutscene. For the clearness: The game doesn't freeze or something, the cutscene just don't ends.
          2. I don't have facebook.

Comment

1. No lags or stutter in 4 trys, just a normal cutscene. For the clearness: The game doesn't freeze or something, the cutscene just don't ends.
            2. I don't have facebook.

Much appreciated, we'll go through the mission to check for missing marks or broken scripts, seems one doesn't fire off at the right time

Comment

Working...
            X