Problem with the lat update Game dont work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with the lat update Game dont work

Hi sorry me english I donwload the last update, when I go to play the game look that photo I cant do nothing, the game is freeze. I play in facebookgameroom, I want unistall the game and re install. but I dont know How

I delete the folder of gameinsight, but is the same problem. Thanks

Hello!

Thank you for including the screenshot, the download was likely corrupted and after installing a new version this will be fixed, here's how:

1) Open Facebook Gameroom
    2) In the left Navigation bar find "Mercs of Boom"
    3) Hover with mouse cursor over the name and press on "X"
    4) Restart Gameroom app, search for Mercs of Boom, download "Full" version

This should resolve the error and download a clean installation without the corrupted files and jinxed interface panels

Comment

Hi I do that and nothing. is like the game was still instaled, despite deleting it

Comment

Originally posted by hernangry View Post
        Hi I do that and nothing. is like the game was still instaled, despite deleting it
        To manually delete the game files please close Gameroom client, and on Windows 10 or Windows 7 navigate to:

C:\Users\{your_username}\AppData\LocalLow\Unity

There will be a folder named "GAME INSIGHT UAB_Mercs of Boom", delete it, and then relaunch Gameroom.

After the client opens, the game should see the missing files and download a new set or allow to uninstall old.

Comment

Finnaly I donwload the version of Windows Stone, and work ok. Thanks for all.

Comment

Hello I again. I was playing with the version of the store of microsoft, without problems, but since yesterday when I try to open it I appear the screen Mercs of boom and then takes me out. I try again with the Gameroom version, remove it, delete the folder from the game following the steps above, I reinstalled the game, but when I enter the same problem from the photo

Comment

Hello I again. I was playing with the version of the store of microsoft, without problems, but since yesterday when I try to open it I appear the screen Mercs of boom and then takes me out. I try again with the Gameroom version, remove it, delete the folder from the game following the steps above, I reinstalled the game, but when I enter the same problem from the photo
              Hello!

We're working on resolving Gameroom issues with UI and it's a confirmed bug with the installation. If possible, please share your PC specification, it'll help!

While Gameroom is being fixed, please remove and download a new Windows 10 version from Microsoft Store, it's working as intended at the moment

Comment

Hi notebook lenovo intel core I5, 4 gb ram, intel hd Graphics 4000, and windows 10

Comment

Hi notebook lenovo intel core I5, 4 gb ram, intel hd Graphics 4000, and windows 10

Thank you! Latest Gameroom update is currently being tested for additional bugs, have you tried reinstalling Windows 10 version on the laptop?

Comment

Hello the microsoft store version is working fine. Thanks

Comment

Hello the microsoft store version is working fine. Thanks

Glad to hear that!

We'll run additional checks for Gameroom version soon and Windows 10 is at the moment the best choice for playing on PC.

Comment

Working...
                      X