Mercs of Boom loading gets stuck at 90%

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercs of Boom loading gets stuck at 90%

I am using Facebook Gameroom to play Mercs of Boom and the loading gets stuck at 90% all the time. I have even let it sit there for 24 hours and still no progress. Any ideas?

Originally posted by The Invisible Hand View Post
    I am using Facebook Gameroom to play Mercs of Boom and the loading gets stuck at 90% all the time. I have even let it sit there for 24 hours and still no progress. Any ideas?
    Hello!

Did this start happening lately? Please try to launch the Gameroom app, remove the game and download a new version, a full installation often solves the loading.

Comment

I tried removing the game, even uninstalling Gameroom and reinstalling, then installed the game again. Nothing works. One interesting note is that when I try to access the game in Gameroom by typing in the search bar "mercs" and then the tile for the game shows us. Then I press play game, but then it tells me the game does not exist or I do not have access to the game. This is strange. However, when I press the "play game" button on the Facebook page it takes me to the loading page, but still stops at 90%.

Comment

I tried removing the game, even uninstalling Gameroom and reinstalling, then installed the game again. Nothing works. One interesting note is that when I try to access the game in Gameroom by typing in the search bar "mercs" and then the tile for the game shows us. Then I press play game, but then it tells me the game does not exist or I do not have access to the game. This is strange. However, when I press the "play game" button on the Facebook page it takes me to the loading page, but still stops at 90%.

Thank you for the clarification! The no-access error shown in Gameroom is due to app restrictions that will be solved with the coming update in the next several days

Comment

1. When will the new update be released?

2. Also, I need the below message when I try to load the game. I have pressed both buttons, but it still gets stuck at 90%

Attached Files

Comment

1. When will the new update be released?

2. Also, I need the below message when I try to load the game. I have pressed both buttons, but it still gets stuck at 90%
            We're about to finish testing phase and will update everyone on social media and on the Forum as soon as possible

Could you please specify userID for the account, if you can access it from the Main Menu -> Account Info? Thank you!

Comment

I can't even get into the Main Menu. It always stalls at 90%. Is there another way to check he userID?

Comment

There is, please contact us in private messages here, on the Forum, and we'll be able to recover userID with some additional info.

Comment

Working...
                X