Crash loading Dungeon Siege part2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash loading Dungeon Siege part2

Hi there! Loving the game but I ran into a crash loading into Dungeon Siege Part 2. It loads to 10% and then crashes. I am on iOS latest update.
    Call sign: Darkmoon
    Account ID: 4UM6H1

I saw another person had the same issue and you were able to get their save back to their base. Thanks for the great game!

Hello!

We'll be glad to return the squad back to the base ASAP, let's make sure we have the right adress first

Is "4UM6H1" your userID from the Main Menu? Right now we do not have it registered on the servers

Comment

Oh 4UM6HI. Last letter was an i not a 1. Thanks for the quick response

Comment

Squad is now safely back at the base

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

It happened to me again . Any chance for another evac? I’ll avoid the mission from now on. Are there any other known missions that cause that crash I should avoid in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
              It happened to me again . Any chance for another evac? I’ll avoid the mission from now on. Are there any other known missions that cause that crash I should avoid in the future?
              Rescue en route!

Right now there're 3 known mission that may cause similar issues:

- Dungeon Siege: Part 2
              - Abyss
              - Sweet Dreams

We're working on fixing all 3 as quickly as possible, but for now please try to avoid them or send us a message on the Forum and Facebook for a free evac

Comment

Many thanks!

Comment

Looks like I crash hitting play on the title screen. A window pops up asking if I need to restore my save but then the app just closes

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    Looks like I crash hitting play on the title screen. A window pops up asking if I need to restore my save but then the app just closes
                    Please try to completely remove the app and download a fresh version, this should solve the loading problem at the start!

Comment

Working...
                    X