Update Jan 2019 not loading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Jan 2019 not loading

Hi, I'm looking forward to installing the newest update. Unfortunately the in-game-download freezes at 12% and won't continue. The app is gone from the play-store aswell. The play-store claims not to find any compatible device on my side. I'm using Android 7.1.2 though and enjoyed the game for quite some time now. Is there any way getting this to work?

Hello!

Which device do you own and use? We'll check for the compatibility issues, and to resolve the loading freezes right now it's unfortunately needed to remove the app and download it again from the Google Play store, so the new installation will be error-free

Comment

I'm using an oldie but goldie Samsung Galaxy Note 3 / SM-N9005.

Comment

Originally posted by CRABSEC View Post
        I'm using an oldie but goldie Samsung Galaxy Note 3 / SM-N9005.

Thank you for the details! We will check if the device is currently among the supported list of Note models.

Comment

Hi, did you get any news to share?

Comment

Hi, did you get any news to share?

Hi!

At the moment we have no news on new devices added to the list of support Android phones, but we do plan to support more models in the next update, coming in the future.

Does Google Play Store show "this device is not supported" when you search for Mercs of Boom on the game's page?

Comment

Indeed. The Play Store claims "this device is not supported". It was supported just until the last update though. Whatever improvements you made - this device was kicked out by them

Comment

Indeed. The Play Store claims "this device is not supported". It was supported just until the last update though. Whatever improvements you made - this device was kicked out by them
                Usually we don't limit or have much of an option in which devices are supported overall by the store, but we do try to add individual support in new versions when situations like this happen - that is precisely why collecting the specific model of the phone or the tablet saves the day

Comment

Well - seems I'll have to wait for your next update then, right? How far in the future might that be?

Comment

Well - seems I'll have to wait for your next update then, right? How far in the future might that be?
                    The next Android update should be arriving later this year, current estimated date is within several weeks. We will have more to share soon!

Comment

Comment

Correct, and within the next several weeks we hope to add more devices to Google Play compatibility list.

Comment

Working...
                        X