No announcement yet.

Game crashes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the retribution(it is not usually, always by the way), it crashes while loading bar is at %10. Never get a chance to start the mission and yes it is an IOS device with version 12.1.3. An iphone7.

For “a gift from the sky”, yes i am on part3. I tried most of asia and partially africa because i am sure i remember doing that contract in asia before but the most promising area(deadcliffs) is occupied by contract “abyss”. Other promising area in africa(lost lands) is occupied by “dungeon siege part2”. I was trying to clear contracts in remaining areas of asia and africa for the last 3 days but doing same missions over and over made me lose hope on those continents. So for a change, i decided to move onto the north america and on my second contract in continent, my game crashed with retribution(chicagoan savannah).

Right now, i am back online and i am grateful for it once again but these crashes are dragging me down. I am hesitating to do a newly encountered contract which i was able to do before the updates of this year. The only contract i was not able to do was “price of life” but it is fixed now but many mores need to be fixed at the moment.

Edit: by the way, my game crashed again while a drone hunter was attacking during contract “allowed boundries”. So it is a general issue for drone hunters as i posted same incident in a previous post. At least, my game can be recovered from this crash by itself. And a side note: on the first attack of the drone hunter, the game restored from where it had crashed in mission but on its second attack, the game restored from the beginning of the mission.
    Last edited by MyPhone; 01-02-19, 01:13.

Comment

Originally posted by MyPhone View Post
      For the retribution(it is not usually, always by the way), it crashes while loading bar is at %10. Never get a chance to start the mission and yes it is an IOS device with version 12.1.3. An iphone7.

For “a gift from the sky”, yes i am on part3. I tried most of asia and partially africa because i am sure i remember doing that contract in asia before but the most promising area(deadcliffs) is occupied by contract “abyss”. Other promising area in africa(lost lands) is occupied by “dungeon siege part2”. I was trying to clear contracts in remaining areas of asia and africa for the last 3 days but doing same missions over and over made me lose hope on those continents. So for a change, i decided to move onto the north america and on my second contract in continent, my game crashed with retribution(chicagoan savannah).

Right now, i am back online and i am grateful for it once again but these crashes are dragging me down. I am hesitating to do a newly encountered contract which i was able to do before the updates of this year. The only contract i was not able to do was “price of life” but it is fixed now but many mores need to be fixed at the moment.

Edit: by the way, my game crashed again while a drone hunter was attacking during contract “allowed boundries”. So it is a general issue for drone hunters as i posted same incident in a previous post. At least, my game can be recovered from this crash by itself. And a side note: on the first attack of the drone hunter, the game restored from where it had crashed in mission but on its second attack, the game restored from the beginning of the mission.
      Thank you for the additional details!

Crashes in missions are our top priority right now, and we will iron out the issue with the nearest update.

For the "A Gift from the Sky" missions, Part 3: The Cage should be somewhere around Lost Lands, Deadcliffs, Saw-Toothed Tundra, Devil's Territory, Jungle Divide, Siberian Jungle, Vedic Jungles, Hudson Marsh, Hungry Plains, Chicagoan Savannah or Black Taiga. That's an estimated area

Comment

Thank you for the tips. Then what i remember was right and i have been working on the right track. However, from the estimated areas, lost lands, deadcliffs and chicagoan savannah are inaccessable for me currently due to crash issues. I have already been working on the remaining areas for the last 4 days but not even a glimpse from “the cage” and as far as i understand with each part, the search area will be expanded. I hope my nerves and body can handle it...

Comment

Thank you for the tips. Then what i remember was right and i have been working on the right track. However, from the estimated areas, lost lands, deadcliffs and chicagoan savannah are inaccessable for me currently due to crash issues. I have already been working on the remaining areas for the last 4 days but not even a glimpse from “the cage” and as far as i understand with each part, the search area will be expanded. I hope my nerves and body can handle it...
          We're also currently investigating all reports and testing of the missions and their spawn mechanics on the map, to ensure the mission list gets updated accordingly.

News regarding this problem and any potential fixes will be posted on the official social media channels first, Facebook for the English version, to be specific

Comment

I am experiencing a crash on the mission Sweet Dreams, everything loads fine, I see the team and generally after 20 secs it crashes, and I get back to my home screen on my iPad. I can’t even cancel the mission!

Comment

Originally posted by The Avenger View Post

We're also currently investigating all reports and testing of the missions and their spawn mechanics on the map, to ensure the mission list gets updated accordingly.

News regarding this problem and any potential fixes will be posted on the official social media channels first, Facebook for the English version, to be specific
              Then there is certainly something wrong with the mission list update because after so much playing for 5 days, i have not seen the bars of “the cage”. So searching for it is futile for me from now on until the next update. Too bad i do not have a facebook account to be notified

Comment

Then there is certainly something wrong with the mission list update because after so much playing for 5 days, i have not seen the bars of “the cage”. So searching for it is futile for me from now on until the next update. Too bad i do not have a facebook account to be notified
                We try to inform all players across platforms and sites about updates, it's only this specific mission problem has not yet been confirmed.

Intended mechanic is for the missions to spawn, but rarely, in place of the cleared missions on the map as happens to all current ones.

Comment

Originally posted by james.qurashi View Post
                  I am experiencing a crash on the mission Sweet Dreams, everything loads fine, I see the team and generally after 20 secs it crashes, and I get back to my home screen on my iPad. I can’t even cancel the mission!
                  Hi! We've sent the details to the dedicated thread about the problem, please share your userID and the squad will be returned back to base

Comment

Hi,
                    Game Crash on every start. Mission I do Not know ans more. Please sind my soliders back to base.
                    6CI4AZ
                    iPad Pro newest OS
                    Last edited by matthias.sornik; 08-02-19, 09:41.

Comment

Originally posted by matthias.sornik View Post
                      Hi,
                      Game Crash on every start. Mission I do Not know ans more. Please sind my soliders back to base.
                      6CI4AZ
                      iPad Pro newest OS
                      Rescue has arrived

If the situation repeats, please try to screenshot the loading screen, so we could fix the mission

Comment

Sera Admin,

Here ti rise up to ur attention a continous crash on campains.
                        Regrettably i’m unable to play while the account is not progressing more than 10% game “sweet
                        Before this hold, crash obliged to repeat several times several games.

Id:4gj8yy
                        Name: Occhio

Looking forward for ur help and support
                        Thanks
                        Occhio

Comment

Originally posted by massimo.berrino View Post
                          Sera Admin,

Here ti rise up to ur attention a continous crash on campains.
                          Regrettably i’m unable to play while the account is not progressing more than 10% game “sweet
                          Before this hold, crash obliged to repeat several times several games.

Id:4gj8yy
                          Name: Occhio

Looking forward for ur help and support
                          Thanks
                          Occhio

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us with the problem, we have recovered the squad back to the base

For now, please try to avoid launching the "Sweet Dreams" mission, it's planned to be fixed soon!

Comment

Sera,

Crash on sleep well; Can u bring back sqad
                            Id: 4gj8yy
                            Tnx
                            Occhio

For now, please try to avoid launching the "Sweet Dreams" mission, it's planned to be fixed soon!
                            Unquote

Sorry, i’ve not read this mex before; now is acknowledged
                            Last edited by massimo.berrino; 23-02-19, 20:34.

Comment

Squad is safely back at home

Comment

with the latest game update on IOS, is it possible to play missions retribution, abyss, dungeon siege part2 and sweet dreams or do we need to try and see?

Comment

Working...
                                X