Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game crashes

Hello.

I don't know if anyone else mentioned this before but here is my issue.
    I am playing from an android device ( Lg G5) and usually from wifi connection.
    The problem is, when i try to play from my mobile data, even if i don't move and have stable 4g connection, the game crashes in just 2-3 minutes of play. Don't even need to start a mission for this, if i just leave it be it still crashes. When i use my wifi it sometimes crash too, but i can at least play stable for about an hour or so. Tried adjusting my settings several times, but no improvement.
    Last edited by Daniel.bognar.1; 12-01-19, 23:05.

Hello!

Thank you for reporting the issue, we are currently investigating all connection-based crashes and have already fixed the vast majority in the upcoming update, scheduled to be released for all platforms in the very early part of 2019, which will also add an improved and standalone offline mode

Comment

Yes, the offline mode would be pretty nice, since the last 4 days the game took 1 gb from my data :S probably mainly because of the connectivity issue, but still... Thank you for your fast reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel.bognar.1 View Post
        Yes, the offline mode would be pretty nice, since the last 4 days the game took 1 gb from my data :S probably mainly because of the connectivity issue, but still... Thank you for your fast reply.
        Indeed, we want to limit the size of update files for each launch to a bare minimum of kilobytes, and hope to share the good news about a new version very soon

Thank you for playing the game!

Comment

ID: 6KP1ZN
          Device: iphone7

My game crashed at %10 during dungeon siege part2 mission and when i try to restart, it continuously crashes at loading screen of the same mission at same percentage...

Comment

I also got a crash on Dungeon Siege part 2 today, and it keeps crashing when I try to load game... I’m on iPad...

Maybe make a new post about this issue?

Edit: Don’t know if it’s a coincidence but it was my first mission using a Hired Merc (the guys that stays for 5 missions)...

Comment

Hello!

Thank you for reporting the bug with the mission, we'll return your mercs back to base within a few minutes and for now recommend to avoid Dungeon Siege: Part 2 as we run additional tests for iPad devices. If you don't mind me asking, which version (or year) of the iPad do you have and which iOS version?

Comment

Originally posted by The Avenger View Post
                Hello!

Thank you for reporting the bug with the mission, we'll return your mercs back to base within a few minutes and for now recommend to avoid Dungeon Siege: Part 2 as we run additional tests for iPad devices. If you don't mind me asking, which version (or year) of the iPad do you have and which iOS version?
                My squad is back. Thanks. If necessary, my ios version is 12.1.3 on iphone7...

Comment

Originally posted by MyPhone View Post

My squad is back. Thanks. If necessary, my ios version is 12.1.3 on iphone7...

Glad to hear it's safe and sound, thank you for the details!

Comment

My game crashes once again in mission abyss, everytime i try to change camera angle or when the enemy pops out from the ground. İ tried to abort the mission but after end turn it crashed again. Need a rescue team asap. ID: 6KP1ZN

Comment

My game crashes once again in mission abyss, everytime i try to change camera angle or when the enemy pops out from the ground. İ tried to abort the mission but after end turn it crashed again. Need a rescue team asap. ID: 6KP1ZN

Thank you for the report, rescue is on the way!

Comment

Just for the record... during mission “quick reaction force”, game crashes everytime drone hunter attacks...

Comment

Just for the record... during mission “quick reaction force”, game crashes everytime drone hunter attacks...
                          Many thanks for including the mission name.

Comment

My game crashes once again during loading screen is at %10 on mission retribution. It is the same as dungeon siege part2. Need rescue. ID: 6KP1ZN

If this keeps on i may not be able to complete a gift from the sky part3 and so on missions since i do not know where to look exactly and these missions may be blocking the areas where i need to clear and right now because of these crashes, 3 areas on map are inaccessable for me. Or even worse, what if either retribution or abyss or both is part4 and/or part5 of a gift from sky?..
                            Last edited by MyPhone; 31-01-19, 00:04.

Comment

Rescue incoming!

For the missions, we're currently working on fixing Dungeon Siege 2 and Abyss, if you're experiencing same issues with Retribution, could you please specify when does the mission usually crash or freeze for you? And we assume it is an iOS device.

For specific parts of "A Gift from the Sky" you can clear out specific regions on the map and focus on getting that particular mission. Are you on Part 3 at the moment?

Comment

Working...
                              X