Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game crashes

Hello.

I don't know if anyone else mentioned this before but here is my issue.
    I am playing from an android device ( Lg G5) and usually from wifi connection.
    The problem is, when i try to play from my mobile data, even if i don't move and have stable 4g connection, the game crashes in just 2-3 minutes of play. Don't even need to start a mission for this, if i just leave it be it still crashes. When i use my wifi it sometimes crash too, but i can at least play stable for about an hour or so. Tried adjusting my settings several times, but no improvement.
    Last edited by Daniel.bognar.1; 12-01-19, 23:05.

Hello!

Thank you for reporting the issue, we are currently investigating all connection-based crashes and have already fixed the vast majority in the upcoming update, scheduled to be released for all platforms in the very early part of 2019, which will also add an improved and standalone offline mode

Comment

Yes, the offline mode would be pretty nice, since the last 4 days the game took 1 gb from my data :S probably mainly because of the connectivity issue, but still... Thank you for your fast reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel.bognar.1 View Post
        Yes, the offline mode would be pretty nice, since the last 4 days the game took 1 gb from my data :S probably mainly because of the connectivity issue, but still... Thank you for your fast reply.
        Indeed, we want to limit the size of update files for each launch to a bare minimum of kilobytes, and hope to share the good news about a new version very soon

Thank you for playing the game!

Comment

Working...
        X