• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news on this?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Legion View Post
      Any news on this?

Hi! Thank you for your patience, the resources should arrive on October 3rd, as we had a brief period of server-side issues preventing them to arrive.

Expect a gift package in the morning

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the gift package, but I lost more than half of it! I have 75 storage and you sent me twice that. Moreover, I already had a lot of resources, so I ended up losing most of what you sent. Why didn't you told me this was your plan? I would have increased my storage!
        Another solution would be for purchased/gift resources not to be lost even if above storage limit. Other games have this policy.

On the other hand, you sent only 90k credits while I accumulated 400k+ in the period I lost.

I really have mixed feelings, I got compensated but only in a partial and very odd way.

Cheers,

Michele

Comment

Hello! I'll contact our support crew to make sure everything arrives according to the progress lost, apologies for the extra wait.

Comment

Any decision yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Legion View Post
              Any decision yet?
              Hi!

Unfortunately the compensation that was sent previously is the final amount, and we'll continue to investigate the reason of the lost progress.

Comment

Working...
              X