Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error 00430

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Error 00430

    I keep getting error 00430 and i am unable to sync. is there a problem with the servers? i am on android.
    I also got to level 23 and now the xp bar say maximum but i need level 24 for an extra lab and armoury. is the level linked to anything in game such as command centre level or the progress in the main campain?
    Thanks,
    Michele

  • #2
    Hello there!

    Please share your userID and we'll make sure that the server's progress is in perfect order

    If you continue to receive the error tomorrow, please also try to re-install the app, completely.

    Comment


    • #3
      My ID is: 4FF88Z

      I kept playing the game despite the error and now I would like to not lose any progress.
      Will I lose all if I delete and re-install? Is there a way to preserve my progress?
      I will post screenshots with my base and key items, just for proof in case you can restore them.

      Cheers,

      Michele

      Comment


      • #5
        And units given limit on attachments
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #6
          Thank you for the screenshots! To not lose the progress, you have to sync it with the game servers first.

          Sadly, at the moment we can't locate any saved progress for 4FF88Z, is it absolutely the correct userID?

          Comment


          • #7
            Sorry but the copy to clipboard does not work and I not distinguish 8 and B on my phone. So it may be 4FF8BZ or 4FFBBZ or 4FFB8Z.

            Michele

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by Silver Legion View Post
              Sorry but the copy to clipboard does not work and I not distinguish 8 and B on my phone. So it may be 4FF8BZ or 4FFBBZ or 4FFB8Z.

              Michele

              Thank you, we'll search for all related or possible combinations of the ID, it might take an extra day, but we'll fix the issue ASAP

              Comment


              • #9
                Hi,

                Any update on this issue?

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by Silver Legion View Post
                  Hi,

                  Any update on this issue?

                  Hi!

                  The correct userID was 4FF8BZ, we have resolved any possible issues on the server side, please try to launch the game now.

                  If the issue persists, we recommend to re-install the app, completely, and recover the account.

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Now the game synchronise but I lost 2 weeks of progress as the server save data overrode my local progress. I lost at least 400k credits and several rare resorcees such as 25 refined advenite and 30 alien armour. Any chances to get them back?

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by Silver Legion View Post
                      Now the game synchronise but I lost 2 weeks of progress as the server save data overrode my local progress. I lost at least 400k credits and several rare resorcees such as 25 refined advenite and 30 alien armour. Any chances to get them back?

                      We will look into the issue, but sadly, if the data was overwritten by the server, we're unable to verify how much resources was on the local savefile

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        I posted the screenshots because I feared something like this would happen. I also continued to play until the issued was solved in a way that did not allow me to take a final screenshot. None of these problems are my fault and I am only asking to get what I already acquired. Even if you do not believe me, I should get something as compensation for the problem that lasted several days.

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by Silver Legion View Post
                          I posted the screenshots because I feared something like this would happen. I also continued to play until the issued was solved in a way that did not allow me to take a final screenshot. None of these problems are my fault and I am only asking to get what I already acquired. Even if you do not believe me, I should get something as compensation for the problem that lasted several days.

                          We have requested a full investigation and compensation, according to the screenshots, and expect the case to be resolved during the weekend.

                          Please don't worry, anything lost will be found, so to speak

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Thanks,

                            Michele

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X