So this keeps happening...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this keeps happening...

I have gotten in contact with Game Insight about seeing this msg Click image for larger version

Name:	mercscreenshot.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	279.5 KB
ID:	694 Unfortunately, my case #8426642 was deemed solved. I kinda took it with a grain of salt though...However now it's a bigger issue in my gameplay. I am getting this same msg when trying to purchase Morbidum (sp?). Here is the thread in entirety. Hope someone can help.

Request #8426642 I am seeing a msg from the ...

• thelastmucciAugust 03, 2018 13:40 I am seeing a msg from the windows store that informs me that I "Already own this game" I am well aware of this and have tried multiple options including trying to reset game, uninstall and reinstall, and reset the microsoft store app as well. I am attaching a screen shot for you to view to help. Thanks in advance.

• thelastmucciAugust 03, 2018 15:41 Screenshot

• PaulAugust 04, 2018 20:56 Dear player,
      We've already found the true cause of the problem, and our tech team is currently looking for a way to make it right. The fixing might be time consuming, so the solution is likely to be available with one of the updates and it's quite hard to estimate the time frame.
      Sadly I lack other immediate ways of helping you just now, so let's wait and see if the next version of the game can fix things up.
      In the meantime, keep me posted in case you notice any other significant details!
      Sincerely,
      Paul
      Game Insight Support Team
    Attached Files

Hello! Thank you for reporting the problem, as indicated by the support we are working on the solution, and it is likely tied to a Windows 10 Store account, if possible, please try switching the active account within the store and see if this will solve the issue. Apologies that the bug takes so long to fix, we hope to release the patch in the near future.

Comment

Got the same after trying a purchase and network dropping briefly. Nevertheless I am able to make purchases even with that notification upon starting the game.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin.dimov View Post
        Got the same after trying a purchase and network dropping briefly. Nevertheless I am able to make purchases even with that notification upon starting the game.
        Thank you once more for the follow-up, do you have access to iOS, Gameroom or Android versions on the same account?

Comment

Working...
        X