Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to restart the game from google play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How to restart the game from google play?

    The question is in the topic name
    Changed the account but it copied the ingame progress from original account and no way to start over

  • #2
    Hello!

    It's possible to start a new game by creating a new GI Play and recovering it on Android, and as we're working to restore account creation on the X-Mercs site, you can use the same GI Play creation process over at our friends at Dragon Eternity

    http://dragoneternity.com/

    Comment


    • #3
      Changed acvount twice in google play
      Disabled all auto log in options
      Not helping
      The company name and user Id stay the same and IMHO thats why I can't start over
      And still stucked at 10percent loading screen
      Guess not do standard problem for tech support

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Vmkhavkin View Post
        Changed acvount twice in google play
        Disabled all auto log in options
        Not helping
        The company name and user Id stay the same and IMHO thats why I can't start over
        And still stucked at 10percent loading screen
        Guess not do standard problem for tech support
        Did you create a brand new account over at Dragon Eternity, called GI Play, and then went to Main Menu -> Account Info -> Recover an Account?

        You have to put the new login and password in there, and this should recover a brand new game.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by The Avenger View Post

          Did you create a brand new account over at Dragon Eternity, called GI Play, and then went to Main Menu -> Account Info -> Recover an Account?

          You have to put the new login and password in there, and this should recover a brand new game.
          Tried that
          This what's happens


          By the way pressing on a blue button have no effect what so ever

          Comment


          • #6
            Finally managed to restart with the new account from DragonRternity

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Vmkhavkin View Post
              Finally managed to restart with the new account from DragonRternity
              Thank you for the follow up! Did anything change between the error and account recovery? Or was it simply an error first few times, but same account?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by The Avenger View Post
                Thank you for the follow up! Did anything change between the error and account recovery? Or was it simply an error first few times, but same account?
                First few times was an error
                After that logged in from girlfriends phone and played with settins in google pkay phone game ehhh
                Somehow started to work don't know how

                Comment

                Working...
                X