Help: Train merc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help: Train merc

I got a mission/quest to train my mercs using squad exp but i cant... I got the money ang squad exp but i dont know where to click... Please help android user

Hello!

Please open the Barracks and look right below your merc's portraits, there should be a dedicated button to train them using team experience.

If you don't see the button, please specify your Android device and we'll add it to the list of most urgent fixes for the nearest update. Thank you!

Comment

Ive done that but no clickable button... Saw the buttons, tried to click them but nothing seems to be working.. the only thing that seems to be clickable are the portraits of the mercs. Nonetheless my android device is Oneplus 6

Comment

Thank you for the screenshot, the right button is indeed hidden, it's blue and should be right bellow the bottom of the screen on the screenshot.

We'll try to release the fix for the Android version as soon as possible.

Comment

Same thing with me, unable to train the mercs, model is Samsung Galaxy S8+

Comment

Originally posted by Olympus Mons View Post
            Same thing with me, unable to train the mercs, model is Samsung Galaxy S8+
            Hi!

Thank you for the report, we have recently fixed the issue for several popular phone models, please try to download the latest updates on Android and check if the button is now in place

Comment

Working...
            X