Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black screen x-mercs and installation problem

Hi,

I read similar topics, but i cant find anyone, what match to my problem. I instal facebook gameroom and play another game there. Then X-mercs i found exmercs and it looks interesting, so i try to install. But instllation was stopped from unknown reason, so i try again and instalation continues, where it stops. There was 698MB (probably) to download. I try again and download stop 1MB before the full instalation. I wait again, nothing happened. So i closed window again and hope that installation will continue again or it will be complete. X-mercs appeared in my menu for my games, but when i try to launch game only black window appear. I try reinstall facebook gameroom and delete from my games and install again, but installation didnt start. I try restart game too, but nothing help. I will be very gratefull for any kind of advise, which help me to play X-mercs.

Thank you very much.
    Attached Files

Hello and thank you for reporting the problem!

Could you please try the following steps:

1. Go to C:\Users\User\AppData\Local
    2. Find a folder named "gameinsight"
    3. Delete that whole folder
    4. Launch Gameroom, launch X-Mercs
    5. Download any new updates

If the following 5 steps do not help, please also try deleting X-Mercs from Gameroom prior.

Let us know if anything changes and we'll figure it out together

Comment

Hi,
      thank you for your answer. I couldnt find gameinsight folder, but it inspire me to search other users folders and i found in Public folder, facebookgame folder, where i have installed game. So i deleted the whole folder with x-mercs, deleted game in gameroom and try dwonload and install again. I still have problem to download correctly, because it stopped 1MB before the end. BUt now i m lucky, the whole donload is finished a installation is runnig. But here emerge another issue. Installation takes a lot of time. More than 2 hours. It seems strange. I still let installation continue, but i have bad feelings about it. So I write my progress. Maybe you have another advise, how to fix installation part. Thank you for you time.

Comment

The best way is to delete the game in Gameroom first, and then find the local folder for X-Mercs on HDD to delete any remaining files before new installation.

Please do not delete Gameroom client files, it may cause problems

Comment

Installation has been runnig for 24 hours and still not finished.I terminated and start again
          1.How long does usually installationa last?
          2.Is it possible, that i am missing some software to play (install) the game? Thank you.
          Last edited by j.matustik; 28-01-18, 12:20.

Comment

Originally posted by j.matustik View Post
            Installation has been runnig for 24 hours and still not finished.I terminated and start again
            1.How long does usually installationa last?
            2.Is it possible, that i am missing some software to play (install) the game? Thank you.

If you have a Windows 7+, 4GB of memory and a 64-bit processor you should be good on hardware.

Is the uninstall process 24 hours or a new install? Ideally, it would perfect to do a completely new one.

Comment

Hi,
              thank you for your answers nad that you spent your time to write with me.

First, i still would like to know, how long does everage installation last to i have some comparation.

Second, i have windows 7, enough space on my disc and and processor, that support 64-bit system, but on my computer i have windows7 32-bit system.
              So, i dont understand, if i have requirements, which you write. What do you mean by 64bit processor. Do you mean system or processor?

Third, The installation itself last more than 24 hours, so i aborted it. And try again.
              Now i can fully download the game (but i must use wire be sure), but installation is bother me. I unable to finish it. And how long should i wait for end of installation and try again?

And last one. i just want to be sure, i dont need any other program flash or graphic program or anything.

Could you please answer me point per point?

Thank you for you help.
              Nice day.

Comment

Hello!

The regular installation is always under 10 minutes, so if you experience a longer one, it's probably froze.

Unfortunately, officially we support only 64 bit systems, and if your current Windows installation is 32 bit, there might be extra problems or it won't run at all

And lastly, the game works with pretty much any video card including integrated motherboard and Intel processors adapters. Hope this helps!

Comment

Hi,
                  i think, that there is problem. I need change system or say goodbye the game. Thank for your time, effort and answers. You can close the topic.
                  Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by j.matustik View Post
                    Hi,
                    i think, that there is problem. I need change system or say goodbye the game. Thank for your time, effort and answers. You can close the topic.
                    Have a nice day.

Glad I could help in any way and if you will be using any of the iOS devices in the future, you can pick up right where you left off!

Comment

Working...
                    X