Game Won't Install

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Won't Install

I've been playing X-Merc for about 4 - 6 weeks. This morning the game would not load. It would load to the 90% point and then freeze. After trying that for five times, I uninstalled the game and then attempted to reinstall the game. The installer downloaded and then installed to the 90% point, and then froze. I left it there while I went to work. It was still at the 90% point when I got home this evening. It's still there now, several hours later. The game no longer appears on the uninstall menu, so I can't try uninstalling it again. I can't find the file folder container the game components, so I can't try manually cleaning that out and starting all over again.

I really enjoy this game and would like to get it reinstalled so I can resume playing.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Hi, can you please share your userID? We will investigate the issue.

Comment

The game installed this morning, but I've lost my save game file. I have no idea what my original userID was. The game had asked for my email address (as did this forum). I'd rather not list it in a public forum like this.

Comment

Originally posted by belflower View Post
        The game installed this morning, but I've lost my save game file. I have no idea what my original userID was. The game had asked for my email address (as did this forum). I'd rather not list it in a public forum like this.

If it helps, you can send an official support ticket requesting help or a PM to me personally with the info.

Comment

Working...
        X