Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a fairly new player to your game, didn't come to the forums until I had a problem, I'm at the Treasure Hunt part 1, I completed the hunt, I had to purchase one of your bring the mechs back things for 99 cents. Now The came has taken me back to start the Treasure hunt part 1, it starts to load the hunt again, it gets to 95% and locks up so I can't play the game, what do you want me to do,so I can play the game, any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by kkosler1 View Post
      I'm a fairly new player to your game, didn't come to the forums until I had a problem, I'm at the Treasure Hunt part 1, I completed the hunt, I had to purchase one of your bring the mechs back things for 99 cents. Now The came has taken me back to start the Treasure hunt part 1, it starts to load the hunt again, it gets to 95% and locks up so I can't play the game, what do you want me to do,so I can play the game, any help would be appreciated.
      Hello, could you share your userID? We'll look into the issue.

Also, if you're playing online with Game Center logged in, I recommend to re-download the game and restore your progress.

Comment

Houston, I have one problem!!! in:
        • Biological disasters Mission
        I play fine, but the mission restats in the finish. I play three time and this restarts,reboot and restarts each time and can't play another mission.

Should be called: "Groundhog Day Mission" :-)

My user 3MX2XL

Comment

Originally posted by Jeans-iPad View Post
          I play fine, but the mission restats in the finish. I play three time and this restarts,reboot and restarts each time and can't play another mission.

My user 3MX2XL
          Have you tried re downloading the game, currently that's the best thing you can do right now

Comment

Originally posted by Jeans-iPad View Post

My user 3MX2XL
            Sad to hear, it's one of the missions that are not 100% working for everyone at the mission end screen.

For now, please abandon it and we'll send help to your base so your mercs won't be out of operations for long

Comment

I think I noticed a bug... The labels on the shadow markets are backwards. I select 12 hours 3500 credits (which I haven't unlocked yet), it counts down from 10 mins then awards me a measly 100 credits.

Comment

yes, select the one on the right

Comment

im only playing precious cargo and im getting freeze and crash issues. please sort this out id actually like to keep this game its good fun.

Comment

hell i only downloaded the game yesterday so any patches etc should already exist.

Comment

Hi! What platform are you playing on? iOS or Win10? Any other missions that freeze or crash?

Thank you for any additional info and we will look into the issue, your userID would help a ton!

Comment

I played X-merc before reformatting my laptop, sounds were good and graphics had a little bit problem. Now, after reformatting graphics are now good but there is no sounds. Tried to uninstall and reinstall again nothing worked. How to fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by CobraCommander View Post
                          I played X-merc before reformatting my laptop, sounds were good and graphics had a little bit problem. Now, after reformatting graphics are now good but there is no sounds. Tried to uninstall and reinstall again nothing worked. How to fix this?
                          Do you play the same version (Win10/Gameroom)? All other games or system itself is working perfectly with sound?

Comment

Just made the new Arbiter Armor and equipped it. While I was equipping the armor, I noticed that, unlike all other gear, I CANNOT sell this armor. Was this an error that crept in during the update or is this a permanent feature?

Comment

Originally posted by TFBULLDOGS View Post
                              Just made the new Arbiter Armor and equipped it. While I was equipping the armor, I noticed that, unlike all other gear, I CANNOT sell this armor. Was this an error that crept in during the update or is this a permanent feature?
                              This is a feature of the armor, correct.

We will consider adding an option to sell the armor, but right now it is to clearly show the top PvP players and their strength, as well as appropriate target rewards.

Comment

The android open beta is crashing on treasure hunter 2 completion.

Comment

Working...
                                X