Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Known issues. Important

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Known issues. Important

    Hello, everyone!

    Here we are going to post known game issues, bugs or problems for you to be able to avoid them while playing X-Mercs.

    Crashes at the end of some missions (1.8.5)
    For now this problem exists and we devs are working on the fix. Here is the list of affected missions:
    • False Target
    • Treasure Hunt
    • Biological disasters
    • Rippers Part 1

  • #2
    How 'bout the difficulty ratings for them? Treasure Hunt Part 2: "Average Difficulty" - Seems legit, right? You move just forward of the starting position and, I shit you not, 8 Blue Arachnids pop out.

    Comment


    • #3
      Unrelated, but I can't seem to name my troops, at least for longer than 2 missions. The names of troops keeps reverting to the original names, which is annoying because some of those troops now have the same names

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Beded View Post
        Unrelated, but I can't seem to name my troops, at least for longer than 2 missions. The names of troops keeps reverting to the original names, which is annoying because some of those troops now have the same names
        Now that you mention it, this happened to me once- I got a second "Grizzly", and I renamed him to "Bear", now he's back to being "Grizzly".

        Comment


        • #5
          Yes, that's a bug. Added it to the main post. Thank you.

          Comment


          • #6
            There is a bug : when I changed the squad name, for example from "Immortal" to "Alex", when I equipped him again and his name changed back to "Immortal" automatically. It is really annoying

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Julinchiu View Post
              There is a bug : when I changed the squad name, for example from "Immortal" to "Alex", when I equipped him again and his name changed back to "Immortal" automatically. It is really annoying

              We know about this bug. Our spesialists will fix it asap!

              Comment


              • #8
                I just finished the HELL MISSION Deadly Dangerous. It was quite an accomplishment I must say. Tons of reptoid sergents, shadow, 2 juggernauts, hunter drones..

                As I sat back and killed the last one of them, APPLICATION ERROR 00314 contact tech support.

                Fabulous. That was hell to finish, so I thought, no biggie, I will just restart and I should be at the point where I'' about to kill the last jugg.. You'd think life would be that easy right? Wrong. It shot me right back to the start of the mission again. I am not going through that again until I am 100% sure the issue is resolved. Really frustrating.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Anthwerp View Post
                  I just finished the HELL MISSION Deadly Dangerous. It was quite an accomplishment I must say. Tons of reptoid sergents, shadow, 2 juggernauts, hunter drones..

                  As I sat back and killed the last one of them, APPLICATION ERROR 00314 contact tech support.

                  Fabulous. That was hell to finish, so I thought, no biggie, I will just restart and I should be at the point where I'' about to kill the last jugg.. You'd think life would be that easy right? Wrong. It shot me right back to the start of the mission again. I am not going through that again until I am 100% sure the issue is resolved. Really frustrating.

                  I feel your pain, man. Sorry you had to go through this and get to know about the problem in such way. We are working on fixing it. I'll inform everyone in this post when it's done.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thanks, on the other hand, might want to adjust the difficulty level for that? It was nuts! I felt like it was the final mission haha!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Yeah, We've heard this requests a lot Game-designers are already thinking on how to bring more balance to the game. I can't say when, but the changes are coming.
                      You know we got fun statistics on some missions? Like how many tries are required for a player to go through Vanguard mission or Deadly dangerous. Wonder if you guys are curious about it

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by The Avenger View Post
                        Yeah, We've heard this requests a lot Game-designers are already thinking on how to bring more balance to the game. I can't say when, but the changes are coming.
                        You know we got fun statistics on some missions? Like how many tries are required for a player to go through Vanguard mission or Deadly dangerous. Wonder if you guys are curious about it
                        That would be spoilers, but if you could use that information to better set the difficulty level display, that would be great!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          We're already thinking on it

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hey, not sure how to post a new issue to 'Technical Discussion and Support', I seem to only get the option to post replies to existing threads?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Mercs' names changing (1.6)
                              The option of naming your soldiers doesn't work properly now. The names keep reverting to original ones.
                              This appears to work now. I renamed Grizzly #2 to Bear a couple days ago, and he's still OK with his new identity.

                              I also haven't crashed out of a mission since the patch.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X