X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Avenger
    started a topic Video Contest

Video Contest

Commanders, after reading our step-by-step guide on recording iOS devices you have the power to create a new summer blockbuster!

We've always been your biggest fans, and to celebrate your newly acquired filmmaking talent HQ offers everyone a new challenge:

1) Every month, post your X-mercs videos in this thread

2) Add userID and get the stunning power of Mk. III chips

3) Win the contest and get a full set of Mk. IV (!) chips

Mission playthroughs, PvP strats, movie trailers — we accept all your creativity, as long as it is about X-Mercs and the world of New Earth.

And setting the mood right, a couple of contenders are already here:

Ashden Shaw

Anonymous

These entries are nice, but we know that yours will be spectacular.

Good luck!

- HQ out.

• The Avenger
    replied
    Originally posted by SDFLY View Post
    While сarrying out yet another raid Union spec ops faced unknown invisible enemy...
    https://youtu.be/-CpKndsG2Ls
    1AE4TQ, Tesla chips, pls.

Good choice of music and perfect capture of the visual bugs

Leave a comment:

• SDFLY
    replied
    While сarrying out yet another raid Union spec ops faced unknown invisible enemy...
    https://youtu.be/-CpKndsG2Ls
    1AE4TQ, Tesla chips, pls.

Leave a comment:

• The Avenger
    replied
    That was... stunning

Lucky move though!

Leave a comment:

• SDFLY
    replied
    Never give up cuz you never know what's going to happen =) Enemy used unexpected grenades and was supposed to win but... So hilarious ending xDD
    https://youtu.be/scnx1E0AWP8
    1AE4TQ, Tesla chips plz.
    Last edited by SDFLY; 18-08-18, 20:09.

Leave a comment:

• SDFLY
    replied
    June entry, the second part of "one turn missions". Just in time, after the update people want to gain xp as fast as possible =)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0V1K5Krnjc
    1AE4TQ, tesla chips, plz.
    Last edited by SDFLY; 05-07-18, 14:57.

Leave a comment:

• StarQnaked
    replied
    Some discussions need the transparency of a public thread to have any effect.

Neither I or Sdfly need any more chips though, so all in all the best thing would be to not let either of us enter into the monthly video contest anymore.

Change the reward, and we can come back...

Leave a comment:

• The Avenger
    replied
    Guys, let's not get into personal comments or arguments.

StarQ raises a valid point of abusing 2 social pages for more prizes, but as far as the video contest goes, as long as it's 1 entry per month you're free to choose topic.

We only ask to please be civil and conduct any personal disputes within PMs.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• SDFLY
    replied
    Ok, I agree that posting on both social netwoks is an abuse, but all in all it works =) As for video contest, my common sense tells that there's nothing criminal about posting one vid per month choosing only one thread. Maybe I prefer to do visual content in English, so eng contest seems more attractive to me then rus and I want (even have to) post here, why is that bad? When registering on the forum, my passport is not required, so I can freely choose where to post and how to create.

If it's not a secret, where are u from? I bet on Finland (or Sweden) =)

Leave a comment:

• StarQnaked
    replied
    That is just a ridiculous excuse, and I said nothing about rules. Do you really think non-Russians would post a video in Russian thread? Forget rules. Use some common sense.

I suppose you would defend your double posting on Facebook and vk.com the same way. If there is a Russian event/competiton that is equivalent to the international one, you should take part in the Russian one only. Allowing Russians to do both is showing favouritism. Where is the forum and social media in my native language? and no, it is not English...

Leave a comment:

• SDFLY
    replied
    The only rule in our thread is to write in rus language but no matter where is the member from. Theoretically, you can use google translator to make a post in rus thread and nobody will say a word. And it also works the other way around, forums are not isolated. So do not put an equal sign between your own desires and the actual rules.
    Last edited by SDFLY; 08-05-18, 19:08.

Leave a comment:

• StarQnaked
    replied
    Except that there is an equivalent Russian thread in which only Russians can post. Therefore Russians should not be allowed to post in this thread. You are Russians, so post in the correct thread.

Trigger posted for April anyhow, and I do not plan to post ever again...

Leave a comment:

• SDFLY
    replied
    StarQnaked Calm down, man. Firstly, it's an international forum thread and any player is able to post here. It's only my decidion in which contest I take part (in addition, it doesn't go against forum rules). And secondly, contest means participation of more then one member, eh?

As for scout... It's not a part of "lone warriors" series, I didn't promise to play with just one merc. But scout can use his "special devices" and find places for landing allies, so he plays a key role =)

Leave a comment:

• StarQnaked
    replied
    Two?

As always, Sdlfy finds way of winning without actually playing. Drones, hired mercs and stims... not really just a scout then.

You never should have given us the 1 AP back when making contact with the enemy. The game was much more challenging before you did that.

And send Sdfly to the Russian video contest thread where he belongs!!!

Leave a comment:

• The Avenger
    replied
    2 missions done, impressive!

Leave a comment:

13null15
Working...
X