Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We accept last-minute entries until midnight GMT, but it seems that StarQnaked is getting a new set of chips

Comment

Apple.inc your treason will be remembered by my people. Congrats Apple you have given a multi continental terrorist group get more guns you have made my life and everyone else's who is against them worse........

Comment

Originally posted by ADVENT View Post
        Apple.inc your treason will be remembered by my people. Congrats Apple you have given a multi continental terrorist group get more guns you have made my life and everyone else's who is against them worse........
        Out of the loop on this one, what happened?

Comment

Just saying how much Apple loves money....... seriusly

Comment

It's official: StarQnaked is the winner of July 2016 and has received a full set of Mk. IV chips.

Congratulations

Comment

Nice! A proper prize for once. Worth at least 3-4 months of game time....

Comment

I have been playing a lot of PvE contracts of late and discovered an old favourite. Inspired by a certain fly, I decided to make a video of it and make it my entry this month: https://vimeo.com/179858517

A most unusual contract mission in X-Mercs, where you navigate a Hawk drone through a cinematic game sequence with a trap at the end. I would love to see more and harder missions of this type.

Comment

Great entry, awesome explosions, I sense a prize

Comment

My personal favorite, love the amount of "cutscenes" that are in it. Make sure to make more of this type of mission.

Comment

I threw in an extra fire fight, so I could show off the Hawk Drone's guns. Their damage is nerfed in this mission. It is impossible to kill anything with them...

Comment

I wouldn't say anything

Comment

Once again, StarQnaked wins the monthly Video Contest, congratulations!

We hope to see the good tradition continue in September, and your Mk. IV is soon to be sent out.

Comment

This month I present a more educational video: Sniper training in Jurassic Park.
                            https://vimeo.com/183441500

Comment

Originally posted by StarQnaked View Post
                              This month I present a more educational video: Sniper training in Jurassic Park.
                              https://vimeo.com/183441500
                              That Sentry wall at 02:25 is savage!

Comment

No kidding, no scout would come back alive from that without armour and a good shield

Comment

13null15
                                Working...
                                X