This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Contest

Commanders, after reading our step-by-step guide on recording iOS devices you have the power to create a new summer blockbuster!

We've always been your biggest fans, and to celebrate your newly acquired filmmaking talent HQ offers everyone a new challenge:

1) Every month, post your X-mercs videos in this thread

2) Add userID and get the stunning power of Mk. III chips

3) Win the contest and get a full set of Mk. IV (!) chips

Mission playthroughs, PvP strats, movie trailers — we accept all your creativity, as long as it is about X-Mercs and the world of New Earth.

And setting the mood right, a couple of contenders are already here:

Ashden Shaw

Anonymous

These entries are nice, but we know that yours will be spectacular.

Good luck!

- HQ out.

Is it possible to upload a video directly to the forum, or must it be linked in?

Comment

The strangest things I have ever seen in X-Mercs, and I managed to capture it.

An invisible enemy scout has been stunned somehow, appears in two places at once, and gets killed before he appears again or gets a chance to act.

The forum does not seem to let me upload or embed my video, so here is a link:
      https://vimeo.com/173700361
      Last edited by StarQnaked; 07-07-16, 01:12.

Comment

Originally posted by StarQnaked View Post
        Is it possible to upload a video directly to the forum, or must it be linked in?
        You can embed YouTube videos or simply post a link, we accept either way

Comment

The same thing happened to me yesterday lol, good thing you got the bug on video star

Comment

A couple of days left for July's contest, will you give away the main prize to Star so easily?

Comment

Avenger are you sure there isn't another way to record ?

Comment

Originally posted by ADVENT View Post
                Avenger are you sure there isn't another way to record ?
                It's very easy on Mac, but on Windows or with iOS apps everything that is easy is paid software, which we can't endorse or recommend

Comment

Well I am out, I am not paying because I am currently in bed with the worst sun burn of my life

Comment

Avenge, one day I will make a YouTube Chanel and I will make a video about this game and that is a promise

Comment

I already have two people that can help, just need to get them first

Comment

I already have two people that can help, just need to get them first
                        Looking forward to it!

Meanwhile, we'll continue to hunt a more intuitive and all-in-one solution for recording

Comment

I hope, in the mean time you work on the new campaign otherwise my people are getting bored on going on regular ops. They are in a bad mood

Comment

I hope, in the mean time you work on the new campaign otherwise my people are getting bored on going on regular ops. They are in a bad mood
                            That we never stop working on, along with every other part of the game. Time, it only takes time.

Comment

Well when that time comes, my people will be ready...... also I got a small idea that might be interesting

Comment

Working...
                              X