No announcement yet.

Story Challenge: Tales from Expeditions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's quite strange, well technically shields have no armour so full damage from a grenade is quite usual but that damage would be dealt by plasma bombs those things can ruin your day or possibly a Big Bang grenade those things are capable of that damage if in the right time, but you would learn a lesson from having your squad get wrecked like that... gues that guy had super weapons of some kind lol

Comment

Going against 5 heavies with reapers, armors and weapons is very challenging. It is also challenging when the heavies are equipped with reaminator module. Racing against time, killing one by one and finally down to one heavy and 30 seconds left in the clock. I begin to panic because one of my snipers is the only with one count away for the penetrating skill. At 15 seconds left, my most powerful sniper is ready and aimed steadily, "dead shot" the heavy in the head. I defeated the 5 heavies equipped with reaminator with only 12 seconds left. If it hadn't been that dead shot, I would've lost because my other snipers didn't have the penetrating shot reset. I also received a rhino chip on the win. My id is 9WT3DN.
      Last edited by SlipperyWet; 22-06-16, 01:52.

Comment

The challenge ends on Friday, but I can say that we're pretty impressed with the turnout so far.

Might be an additional surprise ready for the winners

Comment

6KB6UL Nathnathn killed a swarm of raptors

Comment

Originally posted by NATHNATHN View Post
            6KB6UL Nathnathn killed a swarm of raptors
            Straight to the point. I like it.

Comment

We accept new stories until midnight, and the winners will be announced on Sunday.

Get your MK3, drop a post or two

Comment

when do u announce?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Crane View Post
                  when do u announce?
                  Past weekend

Comment

oh I did not connect those two as I never received stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Crane View Post
                      oh I did not connect those two as I never received stuff
                      Even for participation? Will double check with the tech staff.

Comment

Any news on if this challenge will be updated? I'd like to contribute when the next challenge is presented. I love writing.

Comment

Originally posted by inderekt View Post
                          Any news on if this challenge will be updated? I'd like to contribute when the next challenge is presented. I love writing.
                          We just might have a new round coming soon

Comment

Working...
                          X