• Show
Clear All

My most very memorable moment is...
    When I learned....
    I could...
    Change the...
    Colour of...
    My mercs!!!!!
    I was soooo happy that I could make them Red!!
    If only there were a primary and secondary colour skin...
    Have a good day workers of this awesome game!!

Comment

Near Death

Let me tell you about the day Death died. We came across a PMC suspected of working for the High Council. The Great Ones ordered us to burn the base down, so we blasted our way in.

We knew that the defending mercs of the base were coming for us. We could hear them shouting and running towards our position. As they knew we were there, we did not bother with stealth and blew up some explosive crates to provide us with better positioning for an ambush. With our guns loaded with overload ammo, we lay in wait for the approaching mercs.

The first enemy rushed into a hail of sniper fire, and went down. The second one, also a sniper, was high on stims and managed to get a shot off at Blake before he also went down. A third sniper appeared, but managed to evade our shots.

The evasive sniper mortally wounded Death, but Mother was quick to revive her, and that is when all hell broke lose. Around the corner stormed a scout and threw a stun grenade that stunned all of us for a few seconds during which the remaining sniper and and a heavy destroyer that appeared out of thin air managed to mortally wound Death again.

When Mother snapped out of it, she had to revive Death again. Firefly was furious and killed the enemy scout with her handgun. Blake and Stinger took out the sniper, leaving only the heavy destroyer, who instead of fleeing decided it was a good idea to start throwing grenades.

As the smoke dissipated, the heavy found himself surrounded by 5 very angry mercs. After they all fired upon him there was nothing left to identify, thus eliminating all opposition. We set explosives, exited the structure, moved to safe distance and obliterated the heathen base.

And that was the day Death died twice.

Glory to the Great Ones! Down with the High Council!

Comment

My squad was dead for the most part. I had on guy left an assault.There where 4 spike wings,6 raptors and a raptor alpha male bearing down on him my assault was dead for sure.But then I realized that I had bought a orbital strike earlier.They were just as far enough for him to use is.He marked the location and BOOM! they all died and he made it to the extraction point 4 turns later.

Comment

I was in the middle of killing 3 overseers when this huge bug jumped out and crashed my game, the end, I mean actually the end now I can't do anything when I quit the game it goes right back into the locked up level I can't abort the mission I'm now stuck. I have one puppeteer to kill no I'm frozen in a loop. It's not Edge of Tomorrow, it's MESSING WITH My WEEKENDS MiSSIoNs!!!!! Sigh, now that I have this out of my system it's time for a seat round the campfire. Pass an arachnid steak, commander, and a beer! The missions is the pack, part 2
          Last edited by Williams-iPad; 18-06-16, 19:08.

Comment

Williams try re downloading the game or talk to Avenger, otherwise your screwed

Comment

So my favorite mission so far was one where I actually got creamed in a pvp. I attacked with alliance armor and weapons. Stun grenades and full discharge shields. I set up my snipers in the back and put my scout forward to draw out the enemy with my heavy providing a screen against the enemy scouts. What I missed was the invisible heavy with a pulse grenade. Stunned me then fried me with the pulse. Then I was on the defensive the rest of the mission and got killed. Learned a lot though.

Comment

Yeah stealth heavies are the worst surprise

Comment

When i encountered a squad of aliens in one of the wasted cities and they whooped me pretty hard.. Lol it was embarrassing

Comment

Insanely entertaining and all in all unbelieveable epic 19 minutes fight.
                    Not.
                    All full reaper heavies with reanimate and mk chipped armor to prove my point what an incredible waste of ressources yellow modules are.
                    Again levelling the second or third tier, no consumeables, just 100 % of near perfect boredom.
                    Another story? Sure. I was actually truly fell asleep against such a player and lost the match and slept more than 2 hours.

Comment

Only took 3 mercs into pvp , still defeated a 5 mercs team

Comment

Your boredom is self-inflicted, Crane, and you know it.

Comment

Capt.campbell James of the scout core mission report

We were holed up in a abandoned office building by a group of Mercs sent to ambush us our sniper was down and I was pinned by the Mercs in an small room while my heavy was provideing cover for me While I moved from cover to cover but he was downed by two Mercs and I Was running low on ammo but I rembered I had a gernaid when I throwed IT there were to surprised to move and I killed there sniper with my pistol and dragged my comraid to the shuttle to take us back too base after I succred the L.Z

Capt. Campbell James signing out

Comment

Looks like Capt. James is typing with his gloves on.

Comment

Originally posted by StarQnaked View Post
                              Looks like Capt. James is typing with his gloves on.
                              Under shock many things matter less, the important part is we got the story

Comment

User id 1QU7XZ

Not done so many pvps just yet, but the one I remember crystal clear is my first encounter with high explosives. Still havent figured out how it is possible but I attacked this lvl 6 player when I was lvl 9, though it was piece of cake and then after killing one squaddie, I got a grenade on my little team. Of course I had them standing together. They where equipped with small 250/500 shields, which I thought to be really cool back then. So what could happen right, maybe 200 damage or so and then the'll finish those last two mediocre armored left overs of a party gone bad. 1250 damage that's what happened! Killed 3 instantly (and indeed learned two lessons, don't put them all next to eachother and those small shields arent that good :-) ). Didn't even have time to consider retreating, because they finished the last 3 or so leftover live points on my last merc. No great victory to boast about, just utter amazement. How did that little, not much of an opponent lvl 6 player get such powerful grenades? In any case, my mercs spend some time reviving and then were a bit more careful next time round :-):-):-)

Comment

Working...
                                X