Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X-Mercs is available for Windows 10!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • X-Mercs is available for Windows 10!



    Commanders, prepare yourself! X-Mercs is now available for Windows 10 devices. Start your adventure in the post-apocalyptic world of 2085, where private military corporations are the last line of defence against mutants and a new unknown threat.

    Download now -> http://gigam.es/XMercs_W10




    Join the fight for humanity in an epic story campaign with intense turn-based fights. Stop mutants and an unknown threat to Earth or fight your rivals for global domination and resources.

    Download the game now from Windows Store to begin a new journey or transfer your progress from iOS and keep fighting on a big screen.

    If you have any questions about crossplatform play check out a new X-Mercs 101 guide.

    The game is only available in Windows Store for Windows 10 PCs and tablets.

    If you have any other questions or want to share your thoughts this thread is the place

  • #2
    I see now what they were doing , smart move can't even complain.

    Comment


    • #3
      What is this thing called Windoze? lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Altair View Post
        What is this thing called Windoze? lol
        Oh don't be silly, Win 10 is quite good

        Comment


        • #5
          What about the poor Androids that have been pining for this game for like 2 years now...?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by StarQnaked View Post
            What about the poor Androids that have been pining for this game for like 2 years now...?
            No news regarding Android yet, one step at a time

            Comment


            • #7
              Thats great, when will the next patch come out to address the bugs?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Scorpions View Post
                Thats great, when will the next patch come out to address the bugs?
                We hope to address the most critical issues in the near future, all reports (especially about frozen missions) are welcome!

                Comment


                • #9
                  This is exactly how I found out about this game: Windows Store on my Surface Book. I must admit that this game looks gorgeous at 3000x2000 resolution. I am really loving it thus far. Thanks, devs, for the great game!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by inderekt View Post
                    This is exactly how I found out about this game: Windows Store on my Surface Book. I must admit that this game looks gorgeous at 3000x2000 resolution. I am really loving it thus far. Thanks, devs, for the great game!

                    Thank you for the kind words! Don't be shy and stop by our screenshot contest thread!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X