Best players of the week [August 19]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best players of the week [August 19]

And the new triumphant week is over, congratulations to best players and syndicates of the week!

Commanders, but how about we raise the stakes a bit? Until August 26, guess who will be Top 1 in either Syndicate or PMC Global rating next week and get an Mk. III chip of your choice! To win you must name a player or a syndicate in this thread and post your userID until Thursday, August 25.

Morbidium for the winners is cool, but any competition is only as good as its fans, and you deserve a lil' extra

I believe top ten syndicate will be number one and hopefully I will be able to join them soon to help. Also the top player should and will be starqnaked,

My i game tag is Hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Hunters View Post
      I believe top ten syndicate will be number one and hopefully I will be able to join them soon to help. Also the top player should and will be starqnaked,

My i game tag is Hunters
      A sure bet Could you please add your userID, it's in Main Menu and looks like this -> 4BR8QQ.

Comment

Nice to see a new syndicate in the top 3 "butcher" if I find alittle more time to play we might see a new name in the top 3 individual event too

Comment

I am gonna bet on KVA, those guys are solid players from back in the day and they will do what ever it takes to win. 1JC6TY

Comment

All depends on the fly really. Seems I exhausted him last week, but next week he may fly again... Seems unfair to guess though, since I can decide who wins in both categories if I put my mind to it.

Comment

Originally posted by StarQnaked View Post
              All depends on the fly really. Seems I exhausted him last week, but next week he may fly again... Seems unfair to guess though, since I can decide who wins in both categories if I put my mind to it.
              Or so you say

Comment

There should be a cut-off point on placing bets.

Also, it would be much more sensible to place bets on 3rd place. It is much harder to guess who that will be, and harder to get 3rd on purpose. It would make for a very interesting week if all good PMCs and Syndicates were shooting for 3rd place.
                Last edited by StarQnaked; 20-08-16, 03:25.

Comment

Top syndicates

1, top team
                  2, kva
                  3, Falange Italiana (but again hardest one to get right)

Top individual
                  1, starqnaked
                  2, sdfly
                  3, bomb 46, simgar ( I hope lol), think this could be the slot hardest to get right.
                  Last edited by Simgar; 20-08-16, 09:50.

Comment

OK, seeing as I have nothing to lose by losing, I bet Sdfly and Kva~s~Gva wins this week. You may as well send me the chips now, lol.

Cobra and Rhino please.
                    Last edited by StarQnaked; 21-08-16, 12:13.

Comment

Let's cut off all bets one day prior to results on Friday, should be fair.

And first place this week, we'll see how it goes later

Comment

One hour? You may as well give everyone 2 free chips now. 48 hours into the competition would be more sensible.

Comment

I am guessing Star is gonna be 1st in PVP again. And don't think I am switching sides I am just being nice

Comment

It is actually somewhat unclear whether we would could get 2 MK.III chips if we get both right, or only one...

The cut-off must be set early though. There is nothing fair about letting people wait until one hour before the competition ends. There is never any guessing involved at that point. Take the people who already guessed. Only reason they may be wrong is because they did not wait until it was clear who won. Not fair in the least.

Comment

1 hour before can i delete my post and then re-post 1hr1min before then end to make sure i can a chip too...

the cut off needs to be much sooner.

Comment

Working...
                              X