Expedition bonuses [July 27-29]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expedition bonuses [July 27-29]

Summer is fun and all, but we've decided to turn it up a notch.

Until 4PM UTC on Friday, July 29 all long expeditions that turn out successful will earn you 3000 credits! (old rewards are still in place).

To make sure you're on the same page as our servers, check your internet connection on the device, launch the game and start any new expedition that takes 6+ hours to complete, then wait for the profit.

Good luck, Commanders.
    - HQ out.

Advent forces are already on the search

Comment

3000 credits in 6 hours is not worth succeeding for.

Comment

Originally posted by StarQnaked View Post
        3000 credits in 6 hours is not worth succeeding for.
        It's 3000 only for one, you can have many teams running many of them

Comment

Well, yes, if you are Dr Crane and have 6 Expedition HQs and are bathing in mercs, but then again he does not need the credits...

Seriously, 3-4 failed short missions can give 3000 credits, so why waste 6 hours and more mercs?

Comment

Originally posted by StarQnaked View Post
            Well, yes, if you are Dr Crane and have 6 Expedition HQs and are bathing in mercs, but then again he does not need the credits...

Seriously, 3-4 failed short missions can give 3000 credits, so why waste 6 hours and more mercs?
            Well, I tend to run long expedition fairly often, for resources, some players do too. It's all about options.

Comment

Yes, it is a bad option, and only valid if you are going to be away from your device for that long.

You could significantly increase the resources gained from long expeditions. Perhaps make it give more of a few random resources instead of a little of a chosen one, and/or give more special extra things like a little refined advinite, random equipment and such.

Comment

You get more raw material from the long expeditions and getting money is better than nothing

Comment

No, you do not get more resources from long expeditions. In 6 hours, you can easily send 9 short expeditions and get 4-5 times more resources.

Comment

That is true, but on busy days, you might not be able to check on the game so often. Even I had those.

Comment

Correction: It is quite possible to get 3000 credits for just 2 failed short missions.

Comment

It's all about choice

Comment

I would of prefered to get random items/weapons or advinite (raw or refined) as you can't do explore missions for those. If you don't want/need the items you can sell them for credits.

But that's just me. I have done some 6hrs explores as I've been at work all day so a little extra cash for nothing is ok.

Comment

Thank you all for the feedback, this isn't the last time

Comment

Working...
                            X