PvP Weekly #1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PvP Weekly #1

It's been an eventful couple of weeks in PvP, with things working as intended (and not). We'd like to share with you most recent changes and improvements to PvP mode, but first, let's honor the triumphant players.

Top Players (Global rating, May 27)

It was harder than ever to claim the 1st place for everyone, which makes the winners of this week the most dedicated PMCs since launch!
    1. StarQnaked with 5630 valor, earning 400 Morbidium
    2. NAP13 with 4345 valor, earning 300 Morbidium
    3. ISAY with 4275 valor, earning 200 Morbidium
    Congratulations, you have earned it like nobody before. Enjoy the dark glow of Morbidium and we hope to see all 3 returning next week.

Top Syndicates (Global rating, 27)

A tough goal of leading 10 players to victory among server hiccups was still achieved with these 3 syndicates climbing the highest of ratings:
    1. НЕУДЕРЖИМЫЕ with 1907 valor, earning 5000 Morbidium
    2. KVA~S~GVA with 1062 valor, earning 3000 Morbidium
    3. Top Team with 913 valor, earning 1000 Morbidium
    Astonishing looks and piles of Morbidium to you all, Commanders! See you next week, when everything is crystal and fair on the hardware side.

PvP changes

Many of you asked as about the inner workings of Player vs Player mode. While we can't share PvP specifications directly, we'll answer 3 most commonly asked questions as thorough as possible.

1) Why do I earn only 50 valor per target now?

Due to recent balance changes, if you are of the highest level (21) and the highest PvP rank (8), you will get ~45 valor for an opponent of your own level. If you fight somebody several times weaker thank you, the prize will be 15 valor, and if you battle against someone much stronger than you - 75 valor. We believe these numbers represent the effort.

2) Which mercs get selected for base defense?

Simplifying a very lengthy formula, all mercs at your base are measured in power, which consists of their current level, and these will be picked to defend your base, with the best weapons currently available to all your mercs automatically equipped on the strongest. If you want to choose particular mercs to defend, make sure they are the best by level and that their classes have enough top-performing weapons and gear.

3) What is the chance of a chip container to drop?

After each PvP battle you have a high chance of getting a container, and target's level or rank do not matter (droprate is the same for all PvP opponents). What you can is make sure that you are rank 3+ to have the highest chance of getting a container of a superior quality (blue, purple).

Would you like to know more?

If you have questions about PvP or feedback on current balance and systems, please share it with us by pressing on Discuss! We'll try to answer every post and collect the answers for future issues.
    Until next PvP Weekly.
    - HQ out.

Actually, everything worked mostly like it should all this week. It was the week before that we could not find opponents pretty much all week, and we had to spend a lot of morbidium to do well. I fought more than ever, and Top Team out-classed everything! This week we did not even try and I took it easy...

Comment

Originally posted by StarQnaked View Post
      Actually, everything worked mostly like it should all this week. It was the week before that we could not find opponents pretty much all week, and we had to spend a lot of morbidium to do well. I fought more than ever, and Top Team out-classed everything! This week we did not even try and I took it easy...
      Let's say it was accumulative about the last couple of weeks

Comment

13null15
      Working...
      X