Battle Report: Cornered

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Report: Cornered

Commanders, today your invaluable experience on the battlefield can save a man's life and help other PMCs learn from our mistakes. With mild spoilers below, we're in need of your expertise — our main squad ran into a bit of a problem during the "Cornered" contract in Chapter 3. The mission began with fighting through Shades, Chupacabras, and a couple of annoying Drone Hunters only to be later surprised in the back.

Skip 5 turns ahead, and we face a slightly problematic situation. Now, there is only one Destroyer left hugging the terminal in front of the metallic beast. We can't call for Revival from orbit this time due to new shielding of the enemy structure, but we believe in your tactical genius.

Have you completed "Cornered"? What would you do in our place now? Share your strategies in this thread — help us get the last merc back in one piece and with a victory screen!

*nervously tapping on the control panel*
    - HQ out.

Use a chemical grenade and stun the metalic b@astard then EMP his ass, then proceed to kick the monsters ass with multiple shots but when the stun runs out run as far as you can until the stun is re charged then do the same again, that should work.

Comment

If you run out of stuff to use run away try again later

Comment

Originally posted by hmuzyka View Post
        If you run out of stuff to use run away try again later
        Solid strategy

Comment

Let him die. He is not one of mine.

Comment

My strategy has 2 prioritys A.Win B.Dont lose.

Comment

Exactly what my preference is, but remember to make sure you stick to cover

Comment

But for real if I had prepared these mercs they would all have side arms with max stunning capability. But without that then use a drone of some kind as a distraction. Then throw everything you got at him.Ps haven't got this far at all yet.
                Last edited by averybcole; 26-05-16, 17:29.

Comment

I have met plenty of those things so your heavy should benefit from the tactic we all sullied... except the one that Star suggested

Comment

Working...
                  X