Weekend Challenge: Breaking Credits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Challenge: Breaking Credits

Prosperous news, everyone! The first weekend challenge has begun!

Join a community event where the more you earn, the more you win.

From 6PM GMT April 22 and until 6PM GMT April 25, earn as much credits in X-Mercs as you can*. Winners are divided into 5 level ranges, and on Monday top players in each will collect even more credits:

Level 1st place 2nd place 3rd place 4th place 5th place
    21 70.000 50.000 30.000 30.000 30.000
    16-20 60.000 40.000 25.000 25.000 25.000
    12-15 50.000 35.000 20.000 20.000 20.000
    8-11 30.000 20.000 10.000 10.000 10.000
    1-7 20.000 15.000 10.000 5.000 5.000

All weekend we will be posting current top players and their progress** in this thread, be sure to check often who is climbing beside you and answer the question: how much is enough?

Good luck, Commanders.

- HQ out.

*credits purchased via in-game shop are not counted
    *credits spent do not affect the score, your result is the total sum of credits earned within the period of April 22 - April 25

Wait a minute..l what is the reward, besides the mountain of money that you will be slowly digging up.

Comment

Originally posted by ADVENT View Post
      Wait a minute..l what is the reward, besides the mountain of money that you will be slowly digging up.
      Rewards are additional credits, these big numbers above

Comment

Ohhhh lol thanks I though that those where the amount of credits you need to reach

Comment

3XT8KE
          Count me in

Comment

Same here

1JC6TY

Comment

I must admit I am not a huge fan of this
              Here's why:
              1. We would have needed information in advance.
              2. The price money is just a joke. On a good day (yes ONE day) one can get 200k+, so u do the math how insanely unattractive the rewards are.

Oh, and why post game id here?

Comment

I figured they might need it to track you, but you do make a massive point can't argue with that

Comment

We're tracking everyone, no ID needed.

As to the price, if it's too low for some, it's quite enough for others Variety (in rewards) is the spice of life.

Comment

Sound like a good time to do PvP... But I suppose the winners will be the ones playing offline until the very last moment.

We should be kind and let those who actually need the credits win. I will take a vow of poverty and not compete.

Comment

I will do my best to not do PVP my B team needs better training so I can take them out on high level missions, not to mention I still need two plasma and two power armours for my A team soooo that's gonna take some time for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by The Avenger View Post
                        We're tracking everyone, no ID needed.

As to the price, if it's too low for some, it's quite enough for others Variety (in rewards) is the spice of life.
                        Let me politely disagree. There is a tiny logic flaw in that argument. While indeed the rewards might be interesting for some those will most certainly not be the players to win them.
                        Frankly, winners will not only pile up huge amounts of cash, but also morbidium and refined advinite in large amounts. 70k are absolutely nothing and wont get you anywhere in the game.

As Advents example illustrates at the point of the game he is in 100k mean a lot to him and seem not so easily to be farmed (step up the effort man! ).

Comment

Unfortunately those with highest PvP will take those credits as well. Not much competition. I also have to agree to Dr Crane. On lvl 21 this is very little money, which you barely need anyhow. Its all about refined advinite and morbidium.

Comment

Crane why did you have to use my bank account as a example, really not nice

Comment

Hell most of the time I try to get my B team trained and my A team geared up with top notch weapons

Comment

13null15
                              Working...
                              X