Coming Soon: Weapon upgrades

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Soon: Weapon upgrades

Commanders, check out "Roadmap" - a new section on the site where you will always find what we are working on, and tell us in the forum thread what features you're looking forward to the most!

To celebrate the opening, let's take a closer look at Update 1.9:
    • Sell weapons, armor, gadgets
    With 1.9 you will finally be able to sell your equipment! Get rid of the gear you don't use and free some space in exchange for credits.
    • Upgrade your equipment with chips
    We are adding a new system to improve your gear. After Update 1.9 goes live, you will discover chips at your base - use them to add more firepower, stun-qualities or even poison to your weapons. Add resistance, health and more to your armor! Chips will have several tiers of quality, and you will combine common chips into more powerful ones.
    • Finish the fight, this time for real
    Our top priority is to make sure the game works, as intended, at all times. Additional bug fixes of 1.9 will solve crashes, freezes, and help successfuly complete missions.
    • Dive into improved PvP and more
    We are also revisiting PvP competition and adding new ways to see who is the best near you or in a specific area of the world.

Intrigued? Let us know which features you are most excited for and don't miss the chance to peer into the future - visit "Coming Soon" regularly!

- HQ out.

I am really exited for this

Comment

*Reads the list*

Well all I can see is yes yes and yes

*Sees the big ass arachnid*

......What the hell is that thing, I don't wana get anywhere near that thing..

They better give good money for that otherwise I won't get near it

Comment

Very exciting guys, can't wait for it. I am so glad that soon we will be able to sell our unwanted items. Keep up the great work!

Comment

Interesting... Do the Chips come with dip?

When you say that we will discover chips at our base, what do you mean exactly? Are they to be purchased, made or found?

Comment

Originally posted by StarQnaked View Post
            When you say that we will discover chips at our base, what do you mean exactly? Are they to be purchased, made or found?
            You will get a couple of options to collect the chips for free, and a way to speed up the process without ruining the whole system.

Comment

Now that's what I like to hear

Comment

i really love the PvP part
                I wanna fight the toughest opponents
                It would be cool to have extra score for quick finish or for 100 % health finish or for defeating 100 % reaper teams

Comment

Yo that arachnid there is plenty for me Crane because it's a bloody Chimera. Yes the chimera that is able to annihilate cities and any enemy that is dumb enough to stand in its way!

Comment

Looks like a giant mutant scorpion to me. I have never seen a depiction of a chimera with any part of it being arachnid.

Comment

Originally posted by The Avenger View Post
                      You will get a couple of options to collect the chips for free, and a way to speed up the process without ruining the whole system.
                      That kind of tells me nothing of how it will work. Please do not let us earn chips by watching videos. It would really ruin the atmosphere of the game, which is pleasantly without commercial distractions reminding us that it is just one game of many... I might add that it was a video just like that which made me stop playing another game and play X-Mercs instead. Learn from others' mistakes...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Crane View Post
                        It would be cool to have extra score for quick finish or for 100 % health finish or for defeating 100 % reaper teams
                        Rewarding quick finish would just encourage strong players to pick on weak players. Finishing with 100% health has its own reward, i.e. no healing/waiting time. Defeating Reaper teams, sure, but only if you yourself do not have Reaper.

What is needed for fights to be tougher and more entertaining is a better AI and more randomness in its behaviour, and, as I have suggested earlier, perhaps the addition of random aliens and mutants that pop up and complicate matters by attacking both sides.

As for more rewards, we should have blue boxes in PvP.

Comment

Originally posted by StarQnaked View Post

That kind of tells me nothing of how it will work. Please do not let us earn chips by watching videos. It would really ruin the atmosphere of the game, which is pleasantly without commercial distractions reminding us that it is just one game of many... I might add that it was a video just like that which made me stop playing another game and play X-Mercs instead. Learn from others' mistakes...
                          No videos, all options and rewards are within the game or already existing currencies.

Comment

Star chimeras can be any species of the new world that's why they are so dangerous

Comment

Not to mention these things are the bigest problem that you will ever meet, if they need a army to kill one of them then this thing is the apex predator of the new world.

Comment

Working...
                              X