Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a bad strategy Crane not bad at all. Still I think the sniper thing isn't the best of strategies, if there is a PVP the snipers can get wrecked if the shields go down even reaper armoured snipers will go down after a cuple of hits from a plasma rifle or a plasma sniper rifle..... But still I will try that technique out crane my people need more aliens for... "research" of a new armour piece

Comment

Juggernauts have not wanted to give me refined advinite. Is there a map or region where they'll appear, other than False Target?

Comment

UFOs are a great way of getting refined advenite

Comment

But how can we get refined advinite from UFOs?
          Cleared numerous UFOs, one has a "destroy juggernaut" objective, but juggernaut needs to destroyed.
          Where is the refined advinite? Played all chapters but not the False Target mission yet, have two radars, one fully upgraded, clear all UFOs I shoot down, but no way to get refined advinite.

Comment

Hi I’ve done the scan raptor mission (one where you have to scan the big one) but I have got nothing for the raptor scan research is my game bugged or do I need to scan a normal raptor?

Comment

Working...
            X