Where to find Puppeteers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find Puppeteers?

The title says it all really. I'm struggling to find a mission with Puppeteers. I need 1 more to continue my weapon research. Is anyone able to suggest any?

I'm lvl 19 so have opened up quite a few zones now. But I'm just having to cycle through them aimlessly to try and find one that might have a Puppeteer...

Hey, NickH!

Try searching in the desert and on the desert base

Comment

Awesome! That worked like a charm! Thanks

Comment

Sure it did! Glad it helped, enjoy the game

Comment

Lol i had exactly the same
          Problem at the same level, was searxhing for this flying médusa for days ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Fwixxx View Post
            Lol i had exactly the same
            Problem at the same level, was searxhing for this flying médusa for days ;-)

Yes, he's not a big trouble in a fight, but he's a sneaky little fella

Comment

Could you elaborate slightly on "in the desert and on the desert base"? I've been to Howling Steppes, Cursed Plains, and Sea of Sand so far, but haven't found another puppeteer. I don't see anything else that looks like a desert or has the word desert in the name/description.

Comment

Better to look for contract descriptions that indicate Chupacubras. Their puppeteering masters are never far behind...

Comment

Originally posted by StarQnaked View Post
                  Better to look for contract descriptions that indicate Chupacubras. Their puppeteering masters are never far behind...
                  What the advice says, but you can also use the Recon tab on every mission screen to know 100% what enemies lie within

Comment

No worries, I found one a few missions later. I guess I won't post the area name in keeping with the new recon function. TYVM Avenger!

Comment

I didn't find any puppeteers in a normal Mission. I searched in the dessert. I killed puppeteers in three missions bevor i checked, that i had to knock the down. And now i am searching After them all Time Long an didn't find any more. My protection is good, but i need better weapons to win more missions... Where a more of them? There Must be more of them... I hope so

Comment

Originally posted by LARSS-IPAD View Post
                        I didn't find any puppeteers in a normal Mission. I searched in the dessert. I killed puppeteers in three missions bevor i checked, that i had to knock the down. And now i am searching After them all Time Long an didn't find any more. My protection is good, but i need better weapons to win more missions... Where a more of them? There Must be more of them... I hope so
                        Did you try using the Recon tab before missions? Saves a lot of time

Comment

Of Course, but i also didn't find a puppeteer...

Comment

Originally posted by LARSS-IPAD View Post
                            Of Course, but i also didn't find a puppeteer...
                            In this case, for new missions to be spawned you can either wait out those that have a 30 min timer on them or clear some of the old ones - that Puppeteer exists.

Comment

Puppeteers can be found in the following missions: ABYSS, ENEMY BELOW, LOST COLONISTS...(and a few others).
                              I started developing a worksheet of all the missions (mission name, location, objectives, rewards and enemies) like below, because i got bored example below:
                              Misson Name Location Objectives Rewards Credits Enemies & Events
                              ABANDONED BASE Jungle Find the base entrance 1200 2 Spike H, 2 P Arch
                              Find container 2 Spike H, 2 Cloud berries
                              5 Nan
                              4 Y Spike, 2 Spike H, 3 P Arch
                              ABYSS Alien Facility Explore the alien facility 1080 2 Chup
                              Find container 3 Imp, 3 Chup
                              2 Chup
                              2 Pup, 2 Chup
                              1 Alien Drone Hunter (ADH)
                              6 Nanites
                              3 Chup, 2 Chup
                              AGAINST THE CLOCK Desert Deactivate the first bomb 405 None
                              Deactivate the Second bomb 10 Nan
                              Deactivate the Third bomb
                              Find container
                              ALIEN OMELET Jungle Plunder the spikewing nest 1200 2 Spike H, 2 Rap
                              Find container 2 Spike H
                              5 Cloud
                              9 Nan
                              4 Spike
                              1 Spike Monarch
                              ALLOWED BOUNDARIES Jungle-Platform Destroy the aliens 1500 1 Shad, 2 ADH
                              Find container 1 Shad, 3 ADO, 2 ADH
                              Didin't want to release it as it might be considered chea-t-ing by the developers.

Comment

13null15
                              Working...
                              X