Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

​What I would tell me if I were just starting out.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by countstoczkowski View Post
    I'm still new to this game, just started playing 2 days ago. How do you expand the number of squad members? Any help is appreciated.

You can purchase additional squad spots with the in-game credits, and earn them through the main story missions

Comment

Here is what I would tell a starting player:

What ever you do Don't listen to Veronica when she tells you to hurry up at the start of a mission!

Aside from very few timed missions that have clearly marked timer the best way to play this game (and almost all other games of this genre) is to deliberately take your time in how you move and maneuver your squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Sword Of Heaven View Post
        Here is what I would tell a starting player:

What ever you do Don't listen to Veronica when she tells you to hurry up at the start of a mission!

Aside from very few timed missions that have clearly marked timer the best way to play this game (and almost all other games of this genre) is to deliberately take your time in how you move and maneuver your squad.
        I find it a quirk of the game that Veronica barks orders at the Commander like she's in charge!

Comment

can you update this guide to windos 10 version? very cool!

Comment

Working...
          X