No announcement yet.

A gift from the sky!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had the gift from the sky mission set available for several weeks now clearing the 4 main areas you mentioned above then random areas across the map while I wait for those 4 to become available again and I still can't get even part 1 of the 5 mission set to pop up.

Comment

Hi!

If you're looking for the Mysterious Signal, the list of possible spawn locations is a bit wider:

> Russian Darkwood
      > Lost Lands
      > Deadcliffs
      > Saw-Toothed Tundra
      > Devil's Territory
      > Hudson Marsh
      > Hungry Plains
      > Chicagoan Savannah
      > Black Taiga

Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by The Avenger View Post
        Hi!

If you're looking for the Mysterious Signal, the list of possible spawn locations is a bit wider:

> Russian Darkwood
        > Lost Lands
        > Deadcliffs
        > Saw-Toothed Tundra
        > Devil's Territory
        > Hudson Marsh
        > Hungry Plains
        > Chicagoan Savannah
        > Black Taiga

Hope this helps
        Oh yes, this helps! I've been killing the first 4 territories like crazy in hope to get the next mission to show up

Comment

Good luck with the full list!

Comment

Hi, I did all four missions multiple tiles;

- Third Rome
            - Lonber
            - Caliphate
            - Misra

And the new mission appeared but I didn’t have a key to get in so I had to leave it. Since then the mission hasn’t appeared again after lots of attempts. I’ve even tried the list of other missions and no new hidden missions. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by The Avenger View Post

Hi!

Please try to clear the missions in these specific areas:

- Third Rome
              - Lonber
              - Caliphate
              - Misra
              Just do Missions in these Areas and probably it will show, am i right?

Doing the areas over and over again for 2 days but no mission for me

Br MCJosi

Comment

MCJosi don't waste your time. If you have the quest and don't have required mission on the world map, it won't appear. All missions have normal "drop" chance, but the quest decreases this chance for the required mission down to ~0%. In other words, the only way to get "a gift from the sky" is to find the next mission before completing the current one.
                For example, the first mission in the list is Mysterious Signal and you currently have it on the map. So you need to find the second one - Springing the Trap - with normal chance and only after that complete Mysterious Signal. In case you complete MS not having StT, the chance will be dramatically reduced.
                Actually, it is a serious bug, but devs think that the quest works correctly...

Comment

Originally posted by SDFLY View Post
                  MCJosi don't waste your time. If you have the quest and don't have required mission on the world map, it won't appear. All missions have normal "drop" chance, but the quest decreases this chance for the required mission down to ~0%. In other words, the only way to get "a gift from the sky" is to find the next mission before completing the current one.
                  For example, the first mission in the list is Mysterious Signal and you currently have it on the map. So you need to find the second one - Springing the Trap - with normal chance and only after that complete Mysterious Signal. In case you complete MS not having StT, the chance will be dramatically reduced.
                  That sucks

But thx for the information.

Br MCJosi

Comment

Is there a chance for a fix so i can continue the questline?

Looks like it is really broken, 2 days more of trying, still no mission

Comment

for that, we need all mission names beforehand. yes, part1 mysterious signal, part 2 springing the trap and part 3 is the cage but what about part 4 and 5?

Comment

Originally posted by MyPhone View Post

for that, we need all mission names beforehand. yes, part1 mysterious signal, part 2 springing the trap and part 3 is the cage but what about part 4 and 5?
                        For many such like me also this is not the answer as i alread completed Part One but am not able to find Part Teo anymore.

If you are lucky and have not done Part One you have a solution

Comment

MCJosi Not sure if there is a chance to fix it. I got stuck on the third mission (the Cage) on my main account. I've been clearing out 11 regions (where the Cage spawns) once a day since the last update. More than 3 month so, around 1000 missions done in total. And no result. Furthermore, I haven't heard if anyone found the required mission having the chance decreased. At the same time I got a few space conductors on one of my other accounts following the algorithm I described earlier.

MyPhone part 4 - Last Stand, part 5 - Bloodbath
                          Last edited by SDFLY; 29-04-19, 12:04.

Comment

Again, thx, not much to look forward to i see.

Maybe one of the admins can help.

Br MCJoso

Comment

MyPhone part 4 - Last Stand, part 5 - Bloodbath
                              thx for the info. now at least i can look for part 4 and 5 beforehand...

Comment

Any chance this will be fixed or an admin say some words to the problem?

Or just live with it?

Doing pvp now, but the armor would be nice anyway.

Br MCJosi

Comment

Working...
                                X