A gift from the sky!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A gift from the sky!

"A gift from the sky.Complete a 5 list of contracts to get a chest with special armor."

I did 5 regular contracts but nothing happen.And "A gift from the sky-part 2" When I clicked on the magnifying glass icon its bring me to map but didn't give me a hint.Is that a bug or did I miss something?

Originally posted by koraymeister View Post
    "A gift from the sky.Complete a 5 list of contracts to get a chest with special armor."

I did 5 regular contracts but nothing happen.And "A gift from the sky-part 2" When I clicked on the magnifying glass icon its bring me to map but didn't give me a hint.Is that a bug or did I miss something?
    Hello!

If you don't see the mission from Part 2 on the map right now, try to clear a few random missions and check if the newly added missions contain the required one

Comment

I am experiencing the same problem. Tried random missions, no change, no indication of a new mission ... nada ...

Comment

Originally posted by DWY-mini View Post
        I am experiencing the same problem. Tried random missions, no change, no indication of a new mission ... nada ...
        Required missions can spawn after quite a few cleared missions on the map, make sure when you complete 3-4 to press on the looking glass icon and if the mission has spawned, you will be taken directly to the right region on the map and the region itself will be marked with a stripped pattern.

Comment

After doing 10-15 random mission I did all missions on the map.(32 task on my map),Nothing changed.
          I've got 3 quests.
          1-False target part II,
          2-A gift from the sky-Complete a 5 list of contracts...
          3-A gift from the sky-part 2 " Sprinnging the trap "(magnifying glass open map but does not show any specific indicator)

7FU8QM

Comment

Originally posted by koraymeister View Post
            After doing 10-15 random mission I did all missions on the map.(32 task on my map),Nothing changed.
            I've got 3 quests.
            1-False target part II,
            2-A gift from the sky-Complete a 5 list of contracts...
            3-A gift from the sky-part 2 " Sprinnging the trap "(magnifying glass open map but does not show any specific indicator)

7FU8QM

Hi!

Please try to clear the missions in these specific areas:

- Third Rome
            - Lonber
            - Caliphate
            - Misra

Comment

Originally posted by The Avenger View Post

Hi!

Please try to clear the missions in these specific areas:

- Third Rome
              - Lonber
              - Caliphate
              - Misra
              Still i have not got the logic behind these missions since nothing is clear. Currently i am trying to complete a gift from sky part1 and working on contracts in 4 areas mentioned above. Since morning, i have done 10+ contracts in each region but no progress. So what does this mission require to be accomplished? Do i need to do a specific contract 5 times? What does “complete a list of 5 contracts” mean?

Comment

Originally posted by MyPhone View Post

Still i have not got the logic behind these missions since nothing is clear. Currently i am trying to complete a gift from sky part1 and working on contracts in 4 areas mentioned above. Since morning, i have done 10+ contracts in each region but no progress. So what does this mission require to be accomplished? Do i need to do a specific contract 5 times? What does “complete a list of 5 contracts” mean?

Hello!

To complete "Gift from the Sky" you need to find specific missions, and each is specified in the name for that step, like "Springing the Trap" in Part 2.

And since new missions appear only when you complete missions that are already on the map, clearing out the 4 regions above will help you find it

Comment

Originally posted by The Avenger View Post

Hello!

To complete "Gift from the Sky" you need to find specific missions, and each is specified in the name for that step, like "Springing the Trap" in Part 2.

And since new missions appear only when you complete missions that are already on the map, clearing out the 4 regions above will help you find it
                  Still confused because i am doing contracts on those 4 regions for about 12 hours with small breaks and reading all mission names and descriptions but have not noticed any main mission related word or words. I guess the game is being harsh on me but only solution seems keeping on playing until my eyes dries out...

Edit: i think i got your point now. After i wrote the text above, i did couple of contracts and boom. Springing the trap appeared. Though i do not have the mission available for now but i will leave it like that for future. Time to find a gift from sky from the remaining 3 areas...
                  Last edited by MyPhone; 28-01-19, 01:27.

Comment

Glad to hear the mission popped up

For each step, the missions can spawn in different regions, but once you have the require mission you only need to complete it.

Comment

Working...
                    X