Help older device

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help older device

Hi i have an ipad mini 1 and i wanna play it , can u help me to change the minimum info device into info.plist? i can edit it with ifile app or with xcode.
    tnk

Originally posted by Arma letale View Post
    Hi i have an ipad mini 1 and i wanna play it , can u help me to change the minimum info device into info.plist? i can edit it with ifile app or with xcode.
    tnk
    Hello!

Unfortunately, we cannot provide help and do not recommend editing the game files, and suggest to download the app only from official stores like App Store and Google Play.

Do you have access to a PC? Mercs of Boom is also out on Windows 10 and Facebook Gameroom and the progress can be uploaded from mobile device into computer

Comment

Hi tnk for replay, I downloaded the game from ufficial apple store, but after downloaded when try to download a complete o basic package it coming an allert message from uncopatible device and i have no win pc but macbook

Comment

Originally posted by Arma letale View Post
        Hi tnk for replay, I downloaded the game from ufficial apple store, but after downloaded when try to download a complete o basic package it coming an allert message from uncopatible device and i have no win pc but macbook

Hi! Please also make sure your device has at least 2Gb of free memory, this, sometimes, might show the game as not compatible.

We're working on a solution for the last update 2.020, to expand the list of supported devices, and it should happen pretty soon

Comment

Working...
        X