Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion: Area progress percent on map.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Area progress percent on map.

It would be good if there have info or symbol of area progress percent of each sector on the main map. So that I can see sector that do not reach 100% at main map. Instand of go into each sector to see area progress of that sector. o^_^o

Thank you for sharing the idea, that's would an amazing time saver for map navigation!

Comment

That's a great idea! A bonus is it should be very easy to implement

Comment

a pop-up style information can be much better, i guess. in the pop-up menu, u can add materials which can be farmed from that area. by doing this, the map can stop centering when i am entering and exiting from an area while trying to check western part of the World. as an example of my pop-up suggestion, u can check writing in the Picture. with some colorful addition and a start button for mission would be great, i believe. ofc i don't know if it is an easy thing to implement in terms of software and programming...

Comment

Suggestion #2 (Item group in combat screen): Due to limit of mobile screen and touch feature. In combat screen. Scroll through item list and look for item to use was uncomfortable especially when there have many type of them. I realize that item on the left side of screen that can be use just have 3 group. (Attack, Heal, Support) I think it would be good if there just only have 3 icons follow by item group instand of item's icon with scroll feature. When click on group icon. Slide bar (like ally slide bar on right side) with list of item on the same group go out for player to choose. This will make player navigate to item that they want to use more easily and short time. o^_^o

Comment

I liked that suggestion as well, you guys need to hire Catjung into the [Mercs of boom] mobile UI staff ! Ahaha

Comment

Haha! Thank Sword Of Heaven. I like this kind of game very much. So, I want to share something that I think it's maybe good for this game. o^_^o
              Last edited by Catjung; 06-08-18, 05:49.

Comment

Working...
              X