Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Union Beam Weapon Research... what does it get me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Union Beam Weapon Research... what does it get me?

Hi there,
    I'm relatively new to the game and want to spend my Morbidium wisely.
    There is an option in the Weapons research tree (after beam weapons) for Union Beam Weapons. This costs 400 Morbidium.
    Does this get me straight build access to these weapons? What I mean is, does it remove the Morbidium cost from the weapons in the Manufacturing process?

Thanks

nope. u have to pay morbidium written in the armory to manufacture each weapon...

Comment

Thanks MyPhone. So, what's the point of the research option?

Comment

i most probably misunderstood your question, i guess. here is a more detailed explanation tryout: in order to manufacture union beam weapons, u have to research the technology in science bay by paying morbidium required. after research, u have to pay required morbidium to manufacture… if i didn't misunderstand again, this must be the answer u r looking for...

Comment

Thanks MyPhone. I guess I need to save up my Morbidium then.
          Cheers

Comment

Bearazima all of the items research just gives you the option to build such items provided you have the funds and ingredients necessary for building them. Without the research you don't even have that choice of creating these items even if you have the funds and resources to do so.

Comment

Working...
            X