Timed tasks gone???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timed tasks gone???

Are timed tasks gone? You know the ones with clock as the icon and saying something like: complete 1 expedition or finish X contracts???

Haven't seen one in like 2 weeks or so...

They should still be active, we didn't remove daily quests, that is strange.

Could you please share your version, userID and platform? Thank you!

Comment

I can confirm I am not seeing any of these missions anymore either on Android 2.0.18 .

The weirdness here is that as I was double checking the game version at the google store the 2.0.19 went up live...I mean right then and there ! 1 second I see 2.0.18 the next second I see 2.0 19 :d

Updating now but can't play till later tonight, will add feedback then on the newest version.

Comment

I've noticed that these quests appear if you have less than 10k credits.

Comment

I also play on Android. Just updated to 2.0.19 so I was using 2.0.18 before.

Comment

Yeah still the same on 2.0.19 , no more of these timed tasks.

If SDFLY is correct then these timed tasks are meant to help newer (broke ) players only.

Comment

Well, I'm most of the time below 10K credits as I have to upgrade my production facilities and still no tasks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ebon Blade Knights View Post
                Well, I'm most of the time below 10K credits as I have to upgrade my production facilities and still no tasks.

Yours current level?
                Mine 15 and still have them
                Veronikas missions r the best

Comment

It might be but if so don't level more, I am lvl 17 ah!

Comment

Mine is 24 I think.... Sadly, You can't stop leveling up...

Comment

23 is the max level, but for me I believe it is linked to the storyline. As soon as I finished the last mission of the main story they stopped appearing. No more, make three grenades in three hours, no kill 15 spikewings in three hours....

Comment

Well, You are right, it's 23.
                        And I haven't completed storyline, so it's not it.

Comment

Yeah and commander leveling is super fast even when you try on purpose not to level.
                          I am 21 now and I haven't seen any of these bonus missions since lvl17 except for the Do 3/5contracts when I get very low on funds (5000/6000 credits)

Comment

Weirdness: right after I made the previous post I got a kill 12 reptoids side mission and that wasn't with low funds either since I had 72k gold at the time.
                            So I guess these missions aren't totally gone, they seem to follow some kind of a pattern..just don't know what that is :d

Comment

Working...
                            X