Earning credit in a failed mission

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earning credit in a failed mission

I read in a chat that it was possible to earn credit in a failed mission.
    How is that done?

By that you mean to let your squad die, or mission objective fail, and return back to base with a positive credit gain?

Comment

I think they meant by letting squad die but I don't see how that's possible since we only get corpses as reward on failed missions and as far as I can tell we can't sell corpses.

Comment

failed expeditions give credits. that's what they meant. someone in the forum said between %40-60 success chance was the best try but my personal experience says lowest chance starts above %47...

Comment

Yah, sounds like it must have been expeditions not missions.

Comment

I have 7 expedition teams (and obviolusly 7 "HQ expedition" buildings) that runs constantly with a 51-52% short-term percentage.
            The warehouses are full of every resource, but the purpose of these expeditions is to fail, so as to receive a recompense in credits.
            Credits are never enough in this game, even at high levels.
            I highly recommend this technique especially at the medium-low level, because it is there that you need extra credits for developing the base!

Comment

I have earned credit on a failed mission, it's very simple. I went in with backup team, 5 adult arachnids spawned on top of me after opening container with credits in it. I abandoned rather than have everyone die, still got the cash.

P.S.: went back with primary team and finished contract, but container stayed already open from prior run

Comment

Originally posted by thanatos1311 View Post
                I have earned credit on a failed mission, it's very simple. I went in with backup team, 5 adult arachnids spawned on top of me after opening container with credits in it. I abandoned rather than have everyone die, still got the cash.

P.S.: went back with primary team and finished contract, but container stayed already open from prior run
                But these are the playable missions!
                We are talking about EXPEDITIONS through the "expedition H.Q." building.
                This building:

Comment

Originally posted by Sword Of Heaven View Post
                  I read in a chat that it was possible to earn credit in a failed mission.
                  How is that done?
                  He just says failed mission, doesn't specify contract or expedition, and I believe he was referring to contract and this was mistaken as expedition because people didn't see how a failed contract gave credit

Comment

Working...
                  X