Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite suits comparison

Hi.

To begin with I must tell you that I am Italian, and therefore the images I will post below are written in that language.

A couple of users, after reading some of my comments in other topics, asked me if I was sure that the "arbiter" armor could not be upgraded.
    So I decided to make this topic to prove it to you.
    Let's start with the copying of production costs:

Comment

It is evident that an "arbiter" armor is more convenient than a "reaper" armor. Check the cost of refined advinite and morbideum requested. So why does a "reaper" cost more than an "arbiter" if it offers less overall protection?
      Because the "reaper" can be upgraded up to the MK4 level, while an "arbiter" can not go beyond the MK1 level:
      Last edited by numeroperfetto; 11-07-18, 11:46.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

It is written in Italian, but it is clear that in the image there is written "no further upgrade allowed".
              So, in conclusion: the "arbiter" armor offers greater protection at a lower price than the "reaper" armor, but it can not be increased in level,
              while the "reaper" armor can carry up to 3 chips which increase its performances.

To you the choice.

Comment

Arbiter armor has a slot for chip, chip can be installed but armor can't be upgraded, so I guess it's just a bug. As for cheap cost, this armor needs much more engineers than the reaper's, so I think this fact played the role when devs balanced it.
                P.S. 7 advinite is not a big difference, considering the fact that arbiter needs a few other resources... I think this armor is a bit more expensive than reaper, but it's just a subjective opinion.
                P.P.S. It also doesn't have "sell" button, I hope it will be added too =)
                Last edited by SDFLY; 11-07-18, 13:19.

Comment

It isn't a bug: actually all equipment can be equipped with chips without being leveled up.
                  The addition of chips concerns the existing level; if you want to add another one, you must to increase the equipment level before. But for "arbiter" suit It's impossible, simply!
                  Last edited by numeroperfetto; 11-07-18, 13:49.

Comment

At the moment it cannot be upgraded, but we are working on a modified version for future updates, stay tuned

Comment

Originally posted by The Avenger View Post
                      At the moment it cannot be upgraded, but we are working on a modified version for future updates, stay tuned
                      for me you should dedicate more effort to creating new scenarios and focus more on the tactical factor of the game, rather than on the constant expansion of the new arsenal.
                      I have just started a second game from the beginning, and believe me, I enjoy a lot more with simple laser weapons and the real risk of dying for my mercenaries, rather than the complete and invincible "reaper" sets with the main game.
                      This is my humble opinion, eh?

Comment

How u restarted the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Vmkhavkin View Post
                          How u restarted the game?

Comment

Originally posted by numeroperfetto View Post

No cuch option

Comment

ah già, mi sono dimenticato: devi uscire dall'account di gameroom di facebook.

Comment

Working...
                              X