Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idea of new game

hi,

first, thanks for this great unknow game ! I was searching a game like this one for ages and you made it !

i also wish one day , that there is a new game like X-mercs but on world war 2 : the same game with units of WW2 : infantry( sniper, scout , commando, parachutists.. ) , many tanks, and with why not planes or boats too ?
    With historical missions from 1936 to 1945 , that could be very fun, can't be ?

plz make it !

jeff.

edit: sorry for my bad english. i m french
    Last edited by vfroment; 20-05-18, 09:34.

Hi, Jeff!

Thank you for the suggestion and while I personally don't know of turn-based games like X-Mercs set in WW2, I also highly recommend checking out Company of Heroes 1 and 2, they are real-time, but still very much unit and squad focused.

Maybe, in the future we can make more games of the same genre, but in different universes

Take care!

Comment

Thxs for the quick answer and for the tip. COH is a great game but i prefer turn by turn games like panzer corps. I need taking all my time when playing.
      Unfortunately , i believe that there is not even one tactical free to play with guilds set in WW2.

edit : just another suggestion , why not add the option in your game : " make a donation with paypal" ?
      Like a lot of people, i never made app purchases because i consider that it is like "cheating" and i couldn't appreciate the game if i have some extra aids...even if i don't use them.
      At least on ipad / iphone , it could be easy to add a button in the first menu.
      Last edited by vfroment; 21-05-18, 08:12.

Comment

That's a very kind idea, but, unfortunately, accepting donations for a commercial (even though F2P) game is not simple, but we hope to offer app purchases that won't seem like cheating and will expand the game, instead of offering faster progress

Comment

like in fortnite, it could be fun to get some unique skins for mercenary. For example, there is not the black color for armor ...

Comment

Working...
          X