So many questions, so little time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many questions, so little time

I wonder if the true experts on here could answer a few questions that have been bugging me:

1. How do Spikewing resurrections work? For example in Operation Trident you taken on a Boss Spikewing plus underlings who sometimes resurrect, sometimes not, the same with the scenario Flying HIgh. Is this random or can I somehow force it to happen?

2. On my travels I've picked up (and not used) half a dozen Ion Cannons, a couple of Revivals and I've bought a couple of Orbital Bombardments. In the "list of stuff to use" on the left of my screen it only shows the ICs. How can I add the OBs and Revivals?

3. I get that there's a certain order to things teamish. Scouts/Snipers/Heavies. I can't for the life of me work out how to change the order my Snipers shoot in; is this at all possible?

Oh, and I play on PC, the tablet Google gave me is, obviously, on Android.

Why do you want Spikewings to resurrect? You can only collect their corpses once...

Change superweapon by holding on it...

If the order of your snipers is a concern, re-equip or reskill to get the order you want.

Comment

Many thanks, a lack of help file may be something to do with it.

Could you explain three, forgive me if I'm being dense.

Comment

If you want me to try to help you in detail with no.3, you will have to say which order you want and what order you have, and then maybe I can help you.

I would need to know the level of mercs, and gear and skill specialization of all five mercs

Comment

Working...
        X