No announcement yet.

PVP damage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats exactly why its bad, with same gear they get stuff that instantly wipe your team... and again cant get better gear without leveling or pvping lol

Comment

I believe it is called a Pulse Grenade. Does 1,200-2,000 damage. I am not able to manufacturer them yet but did get one as a quest reward I think. When I was lvl 7, I stumbled into a PvP where the other team had the invisibility gadget, went behind me, stunned me and then Pulsed me. Insta death. Totally sucked but helped me be more strategic about my PvP encounters and space out my squad better.

Comment

Yeah, but then u end vs anemy, who spams shield, stims, u barely scratch them, they almost 1 shoot you, like sniper with same rifle as me doing 900dmg, i do 200 lol, and then if they drop those bombs, ur wrecked. Wont mention its all for free ... while u spend alot trying to beat someone

Comment

Like my current battle... 2x pulse grenate lol... despite not bein weaker

Comment

I ran into the same problem. You are trying to do some tactics here and they win with one grenade. Sad indeed. There are few solutions that might help.
            1) Spread your troops, so max 2 soldiers can be hit with 1 grenade.
            2) Have a Medic in your squad, he will heal dead guys right up.

Comment

Working...
            X