PVP damage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVP damage

Can someone tell me what are grenades that are used on low lvl that make more than 1k dmg, as i cant find them, lvl 6-7 wiping all with 1 grenade is... how the hell low lvls have those grenades....
    Last edited by psajko29; 28-01-18, 22:47.

Stop picking on weak players. The system gives them grenades so they have some kind of chance of beating you.

Comment

To which grenades do you refer? Stunners are low level.

Comment

Stunners do not hurt. I believe the AI only has one grenade of each kind it carries. There are plenty of types though...

Comment

Well by collor looks like big bank but makes around 1200 dmg. As for low lvl players... i am now lvl 10... , last one i attacked was my lvl

Comment

As u can see, no low lvls... but any i attack got them. As for your 1st answer StarQnaked, i explained badly, i meant when we are all low lvls, not when attacking low lvls
            Last edited by psajko29; 29-01-18, 09:33.

Comment

You cannot identify weaker players by the level they have compared to your own level. You can tell by how much morbidium you get when attacking them. Same strength targets give 30 morbidium.

Comment

I get 15-30 depends on target

Comment

Originally posted by StarQnaked View Post
                  You cannot identify weaker players by the level they have compared to your own level. You can tell by how much morbidium you get when attacking them. Same strength targets give 30 morbidium.
                  And what defines weaker player? if we are same lvl, almost identical lvl of heroes? Wont even mention that they do more dmg to me than i do to them
                  Last edited by psajko29; 29-01-18, 11:40.

Comment

The mercs and their gear determines the strength. Just check how much morbidium you get from targets, and then you know if you are fighting stronger or weaker players.

Comment

That i understand, but guy 1 lvl lower, with same lvl of mercs, having grenades that can wipe my team instantly is ridiculous.... especialy considering i have all starting gear except 1 gun lol...

Comment

As I said, the AI get consumables that the player does not necessarily have. Without those, the current AI would not have any chance of winning.

Comment

I see, so since AI cant win unless by far superior, they get instant win option in this game

Comment

Thank for explanation StarQnaked

Comment

Get better shields and armor, and you will be fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X