Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there!

We're working on fixing the downloads, but you're correct, there is a new update that will be fully released for PC later today.

Could you please try to check the game in few hours? Both Gameroom and Windows 10 versions should be up and running.

Comment

It went through the downloading process automatically when I relaunched FB Gameroom and selected the game. Completed that process then asked if I wanted Basic or Full install. I selected Full install and there was a purple spinny thing at the lower right then I got this pop-up.

Quick edit. I went back and tried the Basic install. Got the same error.
      Last edited by hogwarts; 29-05-18, 20:06.

Comment

is the update server down due to overload? when i try additional download(full), it stucks at 33/1900MB then i get server connection error…

edit: that is the one i get above...

Comment

No luck downloading even the basic so far.

I asume this downloading of resources is something that allows you to make little modifications to the game without the need for downloading a new version of the game later.

Comment

about 9 hours ago i managed to download full update. seems fine. need time to get used to new building colors...

Comment

There is a post on their Facebook page that it will be fixed today. Just tried it and got an error again. Sigh....

Comment

i succeded to upgrade on my ipad... thanks for the update !

is the main solo campaign finished ?

Comment

Apologies for a very late response.

At the moment Facebook Gameroom and Android versions are fully updated, and we aim to release iOS and Windows 10 within then next 48 hours.

Originally posted by vfroment View Post
                  i succeded to upgrade on my ipad... thanks for the update !

is the main solo campaign finished ?

In this particular update we raised the level cap and added new armor, but story is being worked on for future updates and we hope to surprise you, soon

Comment

You should have given us Arbiter weapons instead. Heavier armors make PvP more tedious. More powerful weeapons on the other hand makes PvP more exciting. Instead of long boring battles, you get shorter more frantic battles.

Remove all armor above Exodus from the game, and everyone will have much more fun.

Comment

That's a +1 from me

Comment

Thank you for the feedback. Of course, armor is not the only thing we've been working on

Comment

Hm i wounder what it takes so long for mayor Update like co op and story mission???

Comment

Originally posted by EXYUMAN View Post
                            Hm i wounder what it takes so long for mayor Update like co op and story mission???

We're working on more story content at the same time as finishing the last fixes for Android version and bringing all platforms up to the latest build, which takes a bit of extra time to add more chapters and missions to the story

Comment

Working...
                            X