Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update

Hello there, ist the game lost for ever or will there be singleplayer campain & co op missions update in the near future?

Thx

Hi!

We're working on the new versions and new updates, and hope to share good news later this year

Comment

Originally posted by The Avenger View Post
      Hi!

We're working on the new versions and new updates, and hope to share good news later this year
      And? Any good news?

Comment

Originally posted by EXYUMAN View Post

And? Any good news?
        Hello,

We continue to work on both, and news should be expected in the first quarter of 2018.

Comment

I know these things take time. It has been several months since the last post and we are solidly into Q1 2018 so I thought I'd ask for an update.

Comment

Originally posted by hogwarts View Post
            I know these things take time. It has been several months since the last post and we are solidly into Q1 2018 so I thought I'd ask for an update.

We're moving into content development as the final platform of the game is getting ready to be released, hopefully, soon

Comment

Excellent. Thanks.

Comment

Any good news?

Comment

Originally posted by EXYUMAN View Post
                  Any good news?
                  We are getting ready to release a major bug fix update, planned sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Hopefully, after that we'll also have major news

Comment

Care to share what you are fixing?

Comment

Originally posted by StarQnaked View Post
                      Care to share what you are fixing?

We expect next week to be ready and share a full list of changes, just a little longer.

Comment

Hi did u planing a ios full premium upgrade or planing a game on portable console like ps vita o nintendo 3ds?

Comment

hmm, another month has passed... I am all for not releasing software until it is ready, but you could keep us updated on where you are at.

Comment

We're very close to an expansion of the game in terms of versions and in-game content.

Very close

Comment

Working...
                            X