• Show
Clear All

• X-Mercs 101: Cyborgs

Click image for larger version

Name:	Site copy.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	73

As you know, a soldier killed in action is put into the Cryo-Chamber and can be revived with a Cyber-Module. They are then turned into Cyborgs, who are stronger than common soldiers are and have their own unique abilities. To further develop Cyborg Skills, you will need more Cyber-Modules, which you can get by completing quests and winning PvP battles or by purchasing the Modules at the shop on your base.

After reviving your soldier in the Cryo-Chamber, the modified fighter will gain a new skill. The soldier will also get new skills the next tree times they are revived — each time requiring more Cyber-Modules than the previous.
    Note that your Cyborg Soldiers must be revived with a Cyber-Module to keep their skills, otherwise, they will lose a skill after each revival until they become common soldiers again. Each revival of a level four Cyborg requires two Cyber-Modules.

Now we’ll tell you more about Cyborg Skills:
    Scout Sniper Heavy
    I Predator I Cyclops I Carapace
    + 50% to Critical damage Deals 50% base damage to targets in the line of fire +10% to Armor

II Daredevil II Serpent II Tornado
    +5% to Critical Hit Chance for each attack that doesn’t deal Critical Damage (25% max) +100% to maximum ammo load Area damage (50% chance of dealing 50% damage to adjacent targets)

III Chameleon III Termite III Berserk
    -10% to Accuracy of all shots against this merc -50% to efficiency of enemy cover +7% Damage for every hit taken by the merc (35% max). Bonus is reset afer firing a shot

IV Lightning IV Lightning IV Lightning
    + 2 to Movement Range + 2 to Movement Range + 2 to Movement Range

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n415[/ATTACH]

After reviving your soldier in the Cryo-Chamber, the modified fighter will gain a new skill. The soldier will also get new skills the next tree times they are revived — each time requiring more Cyber-Modules than the previous.
    Nice article. Thanks. Can you clarify how many Cyber-Modules are required to make a level 1/2/3/4 Cyborg? I have 5 modules at the moment, but I'm not sure if that's enough to kill off my non-Cyborg Sniper and make a Cyborg version.

Comment

It takes 1 the first time, 2 the second, so far for me, if I recall correctly. Extrapolating from there I would guess it would take 10 to completely borg up a soldier.

Comment

Cool. Thanks.

Comment

He is correct. 10 total to make a Borg. Unfortunately should they die in battle you need more cyber modules to revive them

Comment

how can we obtain more cyber modules?

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael View Post
              how can we obtain more cyber modules?

Missions, daily rewards among the easiest ways

Comment

Working...
              X