Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Area Progress %? Missions

Hello,

New gamer here to X-mercs, maybe an hour into the game..
    i noticed a bonus qualifier for some of the missions called AREA PROGRESS % but wasn't sure what that meant or how to achieve it?
    i noticed the first two missions had a number like %25 and i'd receive some extra bonuses.. but this wasn't explained anywhere in the game how to achieve this and get the bonus materials?
    I was only able to achieve %4 in my last mission (mission where i invaded the bombadier's raiders base, killed the boss with his raptors), wasn't able to explore anymore than the limited sections availabe.. so not sure how this %4 comes into play?

Can this be explained please?

-Tase

Hi there,

This percentage is based on your region progress from the mission map:

The more missions you complete in each region, the higher that % will be for every new mission in the same region.

Comment

Originally posted by The Avenger View Post
      Hi there,

This percentage is based on your region progress from the mission map:

The more missions you complete in each region, the higher that % will be for every new mission in the same region.
      You will also b able to get rewards for the amount of progress achived in that region. Like you for example get to 24% you get a new resource from that region like advenite.

Comment

Awesome thanks for the replies guys.
        So does that mean i can replay the missions i completed already where it mentioned these bonuses?
        It'd probably be a good idea to put in a little popup window explaining this on the bonus, so people understand what it means.

I'm loving the game so far, I see the inspiration taken from other games, but i also see great improvements to tech trees (though maybe shouldn't show the entire tech tree, just a few offshoots with basic information to help guide the player).

Graphics are insane, missions could be a little longer and more indepth, but i guess since i'm just starting out there will likely be longer and harder missions.

I'm suprised this game is free, i'd easily pay $4.99 or more for this game. But would likely shell out $14.99 if a version comes out with larger squad sizes like.. 8-10 players.. Thats the only drawback i saw with the newer X-Com games released, squad sizes were always too limited and maps a little too small. A PRO version of this game should be made with that mind, for the extra serious turn based strategy player.

-Tase

Comment

Originally posted by t_a_s_e View Post
          Awesome thanks for the replies guys.
          So does that mean i can replay the missions i completed already where it mentioned these bonuses?
          It'd probably be a good idea to put in a little popup window explaining this on the bonus, so people understand what it means.

I'm loving the game so far, I see the inspiration taken from other games, but i also see great improvements to tech trees (though maybe shouldn't show the entire tech tree, just a few offshoots with basic information to help guide the player).

Graphics are insane, missions could be a little longer and more indepth, but i guess since i'm just starting out there will likely be longer and harder missions.

I'm suprised this game is free, i'd easily pay $4.99 or more for this game. But would likely shell out $14.99 if a version comes out with larger squad sizes like.. 8-10 players.. Thats the only drawback i saw with the newer X-Com games released, squad sizes were always too limited and maps a little too small. A PRO version of this game should be made with that mind, for the extra serious turn based strategy player.

-Tase
          Happy to hear your impressions are of a good kind!

We'll discuss your suggestions amond the team, though a PRO version is a bit of a stretch right now.

Comment

admin, it would be really nice to get a visual thing on the parts of the map we already got 100% progress

Comment

Originally posted by Azrael View Post
              admin, it would be really nice to get a visual thing on the parts of the map we already got 100% progress
              A special, maybe even golden, outline is something we're discussing for future updates

Comment

Working...
              X