Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today we will discuss the rarity system and its lottery style crates the game has that you will find.

----CRATES----

The crates you will find in the game campaign will be very good for you as they contain money, nano-bots, and etc.

They are also protected by enemies such as raptors, walkers, arachnids and everything that wants to turn your mercs into a midnight snack

They also contain weapons sometimes that aren't as bad as you may think, since not only will you be getting a new weapon that has a sweet paint job but it's unfortunately less damage as a result.

This excludes standard weapons and plasma for the record.

----PvP----

In pvp you will find many enemies and a lot of morbidium to use to get sweet gear that I from experience can say is useful.
    But those aren't the only things you will find during your fights, you will find crates that will have chips (no not the chips you eat) these chips will help you improve your weapons and armor, and even add special traits to them like 5% poisoning chance.
    These are rare and very useful so be wise what you put them on since high lvl chips are also better than their lower grade counterparts.

But installing them comes at a price, each time you instal a chip it's permanent. It doesn't end there, each time you improve your armor to for example Mk2 or Mk3 you will need to pay morbidium and it's not cheap.
    Some cost at least 333 morbidium so make sure you know what you spend your morbidium and credits on.

Hope you guys can use this to enhance your weapons and armor by the way you see fit.

Blood Angels out......

NOTE: If you didn't understand what I am talking about, no problems I am just trying to help out people so if you didn't get it just message me and I will try and explain it thoroughly.

Comment

Today we will discuss the cyborg system in the game.

----CYBERNETIC UPGRADES----

These upgrades are very important to anyone who wants a squad that can handle anything in my opinion.

The upgrades provide bonus to who ever gets them, for example one of the upgrades that the sniper gets he or she is now able to shoot through multiple enemies and do damage to all the ones in the way of the shot.

Which can really help against hordes of enemies.

Some provide mobility bonuses the others provide aim or armor, this depends on the class of soldier you give the cybernetic upgrade to.

Snipers, scouts and heavies have completely opposite upgrades to each one.

A fully upgraded merc of any class is already a very good addition to any team.

DRAWBACK

There is a bit of a issue however..... whoever it is that you want to get the upgrades, they have to DIE in a mission and I don't mean almost die and get revived using reanimaters they have to flatline, no heart beat.

But the other problem is, is that if you do get one of them killed then the cybernetic robot that you require will cost you A LOT of money, or 10000 so whoever is low level is in trouble.

I hope this helps whoever reads this.

Hope this will increase your chances of winning and making sure your soldiers won't die or die ,depends on the situation or what you want.

NOTE: If you didn't understand what I am talking about, no problems I am just trying to help out people so if you didn't get it just message me and I will try and explain it thoroughly.

Comment

Working...
      X