Difficulty level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difficulty level

When you get to third chapter you face missions that are not possible to get through. There are drones popping out of nowhere and those drones are totally superior to your mercs. You must fight like ten drones with four mercs and there is no possible way to beat them. You can't even plan a strategy because they appear from nothing. It means that game is impossible and not fun to play anymore. Options are playing these fill up missions for months to get the best weapons or use like 100€ real money to buy those weapons. With that kind of money you could buy two new games for Xbox, so it's not a reasonable option. Please do something for the insane difficulty level, because otherwise there is no reason to play the game anymore.

I got through it. I did a lot of farming the easy missions.
    Games like this are designed to suck you in, and then it gets hard and you are tempted to spend real money to get through the hard parts. Don't do it for that reason, it's a trap.
    I was enjoying the game, doing fine without spending real money, but I thought the devs should get something. So I decided to spend enough real money to open my 5th squad spot. I think that was the best use of my money. Having a 5th squad member helps a ton.

Comment

To buy credits to get fifth merc in the squad costs 35€. Terrible over price for iPad game. I already paid 7€ to get caseless weapons some time ago. It would be much better if game would cost like 7€ and you could finish it without further payments.

Comment

I've bought my 5th merk on lvl 11, i think. If u casually check this game like 6 times a day you'll get, from 2 markets and main building like 5k, and this is if you really don't play it, like, at all. But even this can make you 90k in 18 days - not that much.

Just play easier miisions, and don't spend lots of consumables. If you finish mission for 900cr, using stunning grenade, you've only gained 900-750 = 250 cr.

Personally i think this is like the most loyal free game that i've ever senn. I'm a little consered about dev's to tell the truth)

Comment

How about Deadly Dangerous mission? Is there really a way to complete this mission? Seems impossible to me.
          Last edited by teemu.marjeta; 30-01-16, 10:37.

Comment

Many people have gotten to the end of the game. Is deadly dangerous the one with 2 juggernaughts? I ran to bottom right corner of the map so all enemies coming from same direction then dig in from defender

Comment

Used beam weapons and composite/polyarmor mixture

Comment

used half a week of grinding some low missions + shadow markets for replacing caseless with beam + polymer. But firstly u should get the 5th merc slot, and stock up on modules/nades/medkits/stims. they are kinda Meh until chapter 3 but u will need every edge u can get

Comment

grinding low missions is always a good way to get comfortable and obtain proper equipment

Comment

if you build the max shadow markets (3 at level 12), and upgrade them to level 3, you can make 1200 credits per hour (not counting your level 3 command center that gives you 750 an hour, totaling 1950 per hour free credits basically). Costs some initial credit investments to do this, but it pays off in the end.

Give it a shot.. Didn't realize on my first play through you could build more than one shadow market, but once I did I built as many as I could and upgraded as high as I could. Once I reach level 16 I'll be getting even more free credits once I upgrade them all to level 4

Comment

It is much faster to get credits by doing contracts and attacking UFOs. Shadow Markets provide insignificant funds once you advance far enough. Upgrading them beyond the 400 credits per hour is not really worth it. The cost of upgrading + the fact that you get nothing while upgrading them makes it even less attractive. Forget "free" credits. Earn them instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X